• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 3x3 4.69 (UWR?)

Lethalis1234

I was looking around YouTube and found this video, thought it was pretty insane, and wanted to show everyone. At first I didn't believe it was real, but I can tell you it's 100% legit. This is not my video, so please don't give me credit for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noahaha

blindmod
WCA
2012ARTH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
What emolover is trying to say is that it's not necessary or a good idea to post a video this old that is not yours, especially since it has already been on the forum.

Remember when you clicked the confirmation that you had searched and not found a thread on this topic? That is there in order to remind you to use the search function to make sure that a thread does not already exist.

I simply searched "4.69" and found this thread from when the video came out: http://www.speedsolving.com/forum/showthread.php?30223-4-69-3x3-Solve-(No-srsly-o_O)

If you wanted to comment on that you could have simply bumped the thread.

Don't feel bad though, everyone makes mistakes like this when they're new to the forum ;)