• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 3.91 Pyraminx Average of 12

Daniel Wu

Premium Member
WCA
2010WUDA01
YouTube
Visit Channel

3.91 = 3.61, 3.03, 4.80, 3.16, (5.06), 4.91+, (3.01), 3.56, 4.27, 4.66, 3.16, 3.98

I did something like 50 solves to practice for the Canadian Open. Having a 40 hour a week job cuts into cubing a quite a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daniel Wu

Premium Member
WCA
2010WUDA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks. I pretty much just do Oka and keyhole to get to LL in one look as much as possible. There's some cases I'm terrible at still though. LL is my weakest point though I think. Some cases I just can't do smoothly from different angles but I guess I just have to practice more.

sneaklyfox

WCA
2013HUNG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nice average. Good to know you can do this with just oka and keyhole because those are what I'm using now (just finished practicing oka for a month). I haven't been pyraminxing that long though. I guess I need to learn to get to LL in one look and to execute LL algs from all angles. That's in my future plan. I hope I can be sub-5 someday.