• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 3.89 Praminx ao12 with V-first/LBL

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Wow, GJ! I do V-first too; I'm only sub-6 though. It's always uplifting to see good V-first users, especially because Pyra's my favorite event and I don't want to switch to top-first.

NewCuber000

WCA
2014BOUD01
What timer were you using? Your solves are AWESOME with those methods, but I got extremely exited when I saw you were manually recording your solves with a tablet (I use stackmat also)

henrysavich

WCA
2013SAVI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Wow, GJ! I do V-first too; I'm only sub-6 though. It's always uplifting to see good V-first users, especially because Pyra's my favorite event and I don't want to switch to top-first.

Keep practicing! improvement on pyra is really fast until around 4.5 seconds. Also I think one of the main reasons I do V-first and not top-first was just to spite people that told me I couldn't get faster without changing methods

What timer were you using? Your solves are AWESOME with those methods, but I got extremely exited when I saw you were manually recording your solves with a tablet (I use stackmat also)

Chaotimer for IOS devices, if you swipe down it allows you to input times. I always use a stackmat for pyra, 2x2, and skewb because I am like half a second faster using keyboard or just an app

What do you average with V first? I think I average about 4.4~ with strictly V first. Nice average

V-first is my main method and i would say my global average is a little bit faster than this ao12, at around 3.8 my best average of 100 is 3.60 but I think I must have just been really good that day because I can't consistently replicate those times.

Nice average! I should really get into pyra. I'm also excited because we have the same first name :D

I personally think Harry Savage's name is unusually similar to mine.