• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 2x2 Average of 5: 2.29 - New PB!

Coolster01

WCA
2011SBAH01
YouTube
Visit Channel

First 2x2 average PB on camera ever!! I just wanted sub 3, but I'll take sub 2.3 also! haha! I think I might start using a stackmat because it is a small difference with a stackmat. So here are the stats:
Best 2x2 Average of 5: 2.29
σ: 0.61
Best Time: 1.99
Worst Time: 3.24
Individual Times:
2.27, (3.24), 2.54, (1.99), 2.07

1. 2.27 F' U F2 R U2 R F' R2 F
2. (3.24) U' R U2 F' U' R2 U R2
3. 2.54 F' U2 R2 F' U' F' R2 U2 F2
4. (1.99) U2 F2 U F U2 F U F R U'
5. 2.07 U F R F' R F2 U' R2 F

I rarely use Anti-CLL, but did for the last because a diagnal layer was solved already. Overall, it was really lucky.

Yes, I know that I was making a really weird noise. It is what happens to you when you watch Always Teste too much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coolster01

WCA
2011SBAH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Starting with the cube in your hand makes a huge difference >.< my bet is that this would have been 2.6-2.8 stackmat.

Really? I actually expected it to be a little slower than 2.6-2.8. I will start using mine, but iiTimer always has bugs when I enter the times in manually, so I need to use a computer.

If you didn't notice that I mentioned this, then here you go:
I think I might start using a stackmat because it is a small difference with a stackmat.

Coolster01

WCA
2011SBAH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
HTML:
Yes, I noticed that. But you said small difference. 2.6-2.8 isn't really small. And why can't you enter times manually into qqTimer? I do it.

Yeah, that's true, I should change small to significant. And I was talking about iiTimer, which is the iPad app that I used, made by Dan Cohen. When I use the computer, I always use qqTimer or connect my stackmat to prisma puzzle timer or cct. :cool:

On a side note, I have quite a few times that need to be updated in my signature, including this average.

Last edited: