This year (again, global averages unless specified otherwise)This year, global averages unless otherwise noted:
- 2x2: 10s — nailed it! Unambitious goals FTW!
- 3x3: sub-24 — close, I’ve got sub-24 averages up to 12, globally sub-26
- 4x4: sub-1:20 — similar to 3x3: got some short averages, globally still around 1:24-1:25
- 5x5: sub-2:15 — short averages, globally still around 2:25
- 6x6: sub-4:30 — yes! Global average low 4:20!
- 7x7: sub-6:30 — a lot of variation, but overall I’m really close on this one.
- Megaminx: sub-2:20 — no. I’ve gone backwards on Megaminx.
- Square-1: sub-1:45 — easy. I’m averaging sub-1 now, with a lucky 28.xx single.
- OH: sub-50 — close, but last I checked not yet.
- Skewb: official average — nope.
- Pyraminx: official average — nope.
- Clock: maybe official average — nope, but I know how to solve one now.
- 3BLD: official single, sub-4:00 mean at home — two 3:16 singles within 3 solves, still no mean or official single.
- 4BLD: official single, at home mean — the year isn’t over yet, I’m getting close but no single, official or otherwise.
- 5BLD: at home single — no
- MBLD: 4 points, ideally official. — no
- FMC: nah. — nailed it!
- Feet: most important and most ambitious, sub-1:00 official average. — not even close. 1:37.80 official average, 80% chance I’ll have another opportunity this year, but tbh I’ll be doing well to match that.
- Run a marathon, hopefully sub-4:00:00 — nope. Ran a couple shorter races, but no marathon. Maybe next year.
- Convince WCA to keep Feet as an official event. — the fight isn’t over yet.
- End next year with all my bills paid and no money in the bank. — not looking good on this front, but not out of the question.
2x2: World Class, learn TCLL (like 10% through rn). I might not be satisfied with 1.31 avg later on so maybe beat it at least?2x2: 1.6ish almost
3x3: sub 8 (!!!!!!) EDIT: Modified this to be sub 9 almost
4x4: 36ish no
5x5: 1:15 no
6x6: Sub 3 lol no
7x7: lol lol
BLD: Compete lol yes
OH: Sub15/Sub14 almost
Feet: sub 40 I quit this event :/
Pyra: 3.3 no
Skewb: Sub 3 needs some work...
Megaminx: 1:05 no
FMC: Sub 26 official mean, 24 or below official. Consistently be like 26-29 got 3 attempts in comp the whole year, but achieved the global avg one
Squan: Sub 12 no
Clock: Sub 10/9? don't have one anymore rip
4BLD,5BLD,MBLD: ok ok
Get a record yes wooo
Get sponsored no
very ambitious goals :3 more like downright stupid
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|L||CubingUSA Northeast Championship 2020 in Boston, Massachusetts||Official WCA Competitions||1|
|CubingUSA Western Championships 2020||Official WCA Competitions||16|
|New Events for the Weekly Competition Website for 2020||Forum Competitions||170|
|H||Mains and goals for Northside Cube day 2020||Official WCA Competitions||0|
|Speedcubing in 2020||General Speedcubing Discussion||25|