• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 2-man Mini Guildford Challenge UWR - 2:14.999 - Rami Sbahi + Lucas Etter

Coolster01

WCA
2011SBAH01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Events: 2-5, OH, Pyraminx, Megaminx, Square-1, Clock, Skewb.

Lucas: 2-5 = 2:09.418
Rami: OH, Pyraminx, Megaminx, Square-1, Clock, Skewb = 2:14.999 (actual time)

Yayyyy... Took us a while to get this. We tried pretty hard before Michigan, but couldn't do it (our best was 2:25ish iirc). We can probably beat other Guildford related UWRs, like maybe the full Guildford or the mini with more people.

P.S. I hope doing this over Skype counts. It only makes it harder because we have to communicate if we want to add/change events during the solve, and we have to scramble the same puzzle twice often times.

Last edited by a moderator:

Genius4Jesus

WCA
2013ESPA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think Bill and Antoine could beat this without trying. I'll see if they'll do it next comp (Canada rulz).

FYI I was thinking:
Bill - 2-5 = 1:50
Antoine - Pyraminx, Megaminx, Square-1, Clock and Skewb = 1:55
Whoever finishes first - OH = 10-15

EDIT:
Or Antoine and me could do it:
Antoine - OH, Pyraminx, Megaminx, Square-1 and Clock = 2:05
Me - 2-5 = 2:00
Whoever finishes first - Skewb = 4-7

Last edited: