• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 2.72 Pyraminx Ao12

Carrot

WCA
2008ANDE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I've had the UWR for 2 months now, and he hasn't taken it yet. He still could do it though, We average pretty much the same.
I'm not sure, but I might be at New Albany. In any case I'll have 3 rounds at worlds. And no, my PB Ao12 is 2.61, the UWR is 2.47.

Consider the 2.61 avg12 faster than me please. My PB with stackmat timer is around 2.6x avg12 :) I used to use computer timer back when i practised pyra

Your turning style is so epic! :) I like it, your solves are so smooth now and your tips are effortless! :) I will probably film some pyra today and I will probably not do any good (I'll probably go for sub 3 avg50 on cam instead of beating this xD this is just fast! )

Last edited:

oranjules

WCA
2010DESJ01
That's amazing ! What pyra do you have ? My PB avg12 is only 2.98 on computer :(
I love your turning style too ! And the scrambles didn't seem easy (you have insane TPS !)

XTowncuber

WCA
2010BRAD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Would you put scrambles???
I saved the scrambles, but they didn't seem to match the solves in the video. Sorry, I deleted them and I don't have them anymore. :(
Consider the 2.61 avg12 faster than me please. My PB with stackmat timer is around 2.6x avg12 :) I used to use computer timer back when i practised pyra

Your turning style is so epic! :) I like it, your solves are so smooth now and your tips are effortless! :) I will probably film some pyra today and I will probably not do any good (I'll probably go for sub 3 avg50 on cam instead of beating this xD this is just fast! )
It's awesome to hear that from the person who was my pyraminxing role model. Thank you.
That's amazing ! What pyra do you have ? My PB avg12 is only 2.98 on computer :(
I love your turning style too ! And the scrambles didn't seem easy (you have insane TPS !)
Thank you! I use a modded shengshou pyraminx.

jj and I request to join drew brads club
membership by invitation only. ;)