• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

2 3x3s, Moyu Pyra, Little Magic Squan, and more!

WCA
2018WANJ09
YouTube
Bamboo Cuber
Thread starter #1
Selling the following cubes:

- Gan 356 Air Ultimate: 29$ (In "Perfect" condition, only thing is a chipped sticker and some staining from Lubicle Black [no effect on performance]), Black: stickered
- Unknown 2x2: 7$ (In "Used" condition, minor wear, has pink instead of red, really fast and stable), stickerless (no logo)
- Little Magic Square 1 (NOT MAGNETIC): 5$ (In "Used" condition, some grooves on the inside, has derpy's mod (watch his vid on the cube), one major scratch on the outside), stickerless (no logo)
- Discontinued Angstrom Dayan-Coated GTS2M: 90$ (In "Used" condition, outside is a bit scuffed up, red center cap really scuffed [has remains of old logo], inside stained from lubicle black [no effect on performance]), stickerless NOTE: will come with original packaging
- Magnetic Moyu Pyraminx: 14$ (In "Perfect" condition, has no notable things about it), Black: stickered (has logo)

All will have free shipping if over 15$ and comes with cleanout and lubing service. (Can use the following lubes: Mystic, Angstrom X and V, Dignitas, and Gravitas) All of these prices are negotiable, and if you are interested DM me. (I can't upload photos so DM me for photos)

Want to hide this ad and support the community?