• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 16.25 OH avg12 [Help needed]

kunparekh18

WCA
2013PARE01
YouTube
KunParekh18
I love your turning!

I average 22 seconds, so I am unable to help you.
Maybe you could give me some tips, though? :3333
Thanks!

I was stuck at 22 for 5-6 months, it was really terrible. Getting a new cube helped me. I switched to a mini weilong. What cube do you use? If you're using one of the new Moyu cubes, then maybe all you need is more practise, learn OH-friendly algs and dabble in some COLL or something xD

lorki3

WCA
2009ENGE01
YouTube
Engel II
Thanks!

I was stuck at 22 for 5-6 months, it was really terrible. Getting a new cube helped me. I switched to a mini weilong. What cube do you use? If you're using one of the new Moyu cubes, then maybe all you need is more practise, learn OH-friendly algs and dabble in some COLL or something xD
Currently I'm using a Guhong, formerly an A V.
They're both a bit iffy.
There is an order with a Zhanchi, Shuangren (I think) and an Aolong V2. There ought to be something good in there xD.

I'm also slowly learning more OLLs from Bob Burton's site - starting with ones that are annoying 2-look.

ZZ has also caught my interest but my mastery of that method is far from good enough for OH - I started a week ago.

Cheers.