• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 15.83 15puzzle single

strakerak

YouTube
Visit Channel
I should upload a video of me doing a solve on a real 15 puzzle.

YTUWR was like sub 8 but it was on a consistently practiced scramble from about five years ago, so it doesn't really count.

And I don't really know if qqtimer's 15 puzzle scrambles counted since I used those for a bit and got times from 10-13

Smiles

YouTube
Visit Channel
nice!

i play 15 puzzle sometimes on my phone (touchscreen) and there is no inspection time o-o. my PB single is 5, but im sure it's way easier on a touch screen since i dont even have to slide, i just touch the piece i want to move.

Last edited:

Petro Leum

WCA
2012KALH01
nice!

i play 15 puzzle sometimes on my phone (touchscreen) and there is no inspection time o-o. my PB single is 5, but im sure it's way easier on a touch screen since i dont even have to slide, i just touch the piece i want to move.
do you use the "classic 15 puzzle" app? i use that too, and sometimes it bugs or you just get really easy scrambles. had a 0.01 a couple times :D legitimately tho, i think im around 16 seconds average now on there :I

qqwref

WCA
2006GOTT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
And I don't really know if qqtimer's 15 puzzle scrambles counted
They don't. You need a random state scramble and it's not easy to generate those if you have to give it in terms of a list of moves. Ben's sliding puzzle sim does random state. Honestly, anything but a random state scramble is very broken, and very likely to give you extremely easy solves (both lucky singles, and on average).

Kchiuk

WCA
2013LITV02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I should upload a video of me doing a solve on a real 15 puzzle.

YTUWR was like sub 8 but it was on a consistently practiced scramble from about five years ago, so it doesn't really count.

And I don't really know if qqtimer's 15 puzzle scrambles counted since I used those for a bit and got times from 10-13
Yeah, I've seen your video, but it for some reason been deleted. =\
So, film it. It will be a good incentive for me. :3