• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

119 Rubik's cubes scrambled in 15:51

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Whats your PB in scrambling all the 3x3s you have?

There are 119 3x3s that I own. The average time to scramble per cube was 7.99 seconds. I can definitely do sub-15 if all cubes are the same (YLMs or RS3Ms), which will give more predictable feedback when I am turning. The point of doing this was to just optimize the most boring cubing activity for me, scrambling cubes for MBLD, which is super boring to do. There were a few attempts before this where I did mis-scramble or a duplicate scramble. Also I scrambled all the cubes in Yellow top Orange front orientation. I added one extra 10-pack of 4x4, and did 3x3 scramble on them. So, theoretically I would do a 120 cube real man MBLD attempt in 4.5 hours, xD. Rearranging the cubes back in 10-pack too another minute or two.

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
You just need 100 GAN i Robots to a scramble for you
I think one GAN robot with a conveyor belt mechanism will be cost effective, and will scramble fast.

Lets assume the conveyor belt takes 1 second to unload scrambled cube and load new cube, and scrambling takes 2 seconds, it will be about 5ish minutes to scramble the entire thing, about 3 times faster than humans.

I wish in the future there are scrambling robot station for MBLD, where all the cubes are stacked, and we get scrambled cubes one at a time with conveyor belt mechanism.