• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 10.93 2x3x3 average of 5 by Meep

Meep

WCA
2008ASIS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I made a bunch of them with ACube, one of the Zs were intuitive. Found the T accidentally but was later told by Justin that lots of people already knew it =( Also got a few from random people (David, Justin, Forte)

V-te

YouTube
Visit Channel
Nice. I was going to work on something like this, So far I had an accidental Z perm(I only had it once), H, a long U (You destroy the bottom layer) , T,and an accidental A (Only twice). I think I'll stick to yours though, since they are way shorter and I tend to forget mine.

WCA
2009HONI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I am 100% positive that Teo Kai Xiang does not have a domino.

he doesn't even know the domino U perm. I am almost sure he used a 3x3 to do domino =P

anyway, how do you solve the FL?

Last edited:

Meep

WCA
2008ASIS01
YouTube
Visit Channel

he doesn't even know the domino U perm. I am almost sure he used a 3x3 to do domino =P

I build a 2x3 block, then solve the remaining 1x3 with R,U lol

If I don't see any easy blocks for the 2x3, I'd match 2 corners then use an M slice to get the right edge between that (Make a 1x3), then pair two opposite edges to the D center and attach that to my 1x3

V-te

YouTube
Visit Channel

What I do is solve the centers, then insert the corner using R U R U' R, Then I would do two look corner permutation, and two look edge permutation.

Now you can use his PLLs. =)

Meep

WCA
2008ASIS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
How many cases would this have if it was solved in an ortega style method? (Disregarding permutation on both layers)

Not sure about how many, but since everything's already oriented, you could separate the colors really easily like the last two 5x5 centers. Could probably be done in 3-5 secs? Since you have to keep peeking at U and D, and it doesn't spin as great as some 5x5s =P

V-te

YouTube
Visit Channel
How many cases would this have if it was solved in an ortega style method? (Disregarding permutation on both layers)

Not sure about how many, but since everything's already oriented, you could separate the colors really easily like the last two 5x5 centers. Could probably be done in 3-5 secs? Since you have to keep peeking at U and D, and it doesn't spin as great as some 5x5s =P

Haha, but of course, everything needs practice. Where can I find that program that you used?

V-te

YouTube
Visit Channel
Ugh, I get this message.
adress3.jpg

How can I fix this?