• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 10.22 ZZ ao5 (4/5 ZBLL)

C

Cubinwitdapizza

Is it just me or is the sound not in sync with the video by a ton

GenTheSnail

WCA
2016GEEN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Is it just me or is the sound not in sync with the video by a ton
Yep, some other people are having that problem too.
I trimmed the ends and cut out the scrambles in the youtube editor, but something went wrong somewhere. I still see the edited version on my account, but sometimes when I'm not signed in I get the unsynched version.
I might upload the full clip without cutting anything, or probably just record some more solves and see if i can get anything good on camera again.

Sweeeet, GAN X?
lol no haha
It's an mf3rs3 without magnets. Nothing special.

Yep, some other people are having that problem too.
I trimmed the ends and cut out the scrambles in the youtube editor, but something went wrong somewhere. I still see the edited version on my account, but sometimes when I'm not signed in I get the unsynched version.
I might upload the full clip without cutting anything, or probably just record some more solves and see if i can get anything good on camera again.

lol no haha
It's an mf3rs3 without magnets. Nothing special.
If you're twice as good as me how come you use a budget cube ? Get the MGC elite. Amazing solves, I thought you had to 1-look EoCross to be that fast.