• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[NAR] 1.39 Tied Skewb Single - Carter Kucala

adsuri

Why why why I was at this comp for the first day of only I had gone the second day.

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
''I'm expecting a 1.2x singe in a couple weeks ''
That's kinda rude
Wow @Grr Parity Thanks so much for assuming the worst about me without even knowing what I was talking about. As @CarterK said he is going to a comp that I am organizing and I knew that he was going to know what I was talking about, hence why I posted it in his thread.
Please be careful to say things unless you know for sure that you are right. I try very hard to never say things that are rude to someone else (and if I do then I sincerely apologize, and please let me know if I do), but since there is nothing to be gained in being rude/assuming something negative about someone else and all it does is hurt people (more then you may know) then I advice that you check with the individual first before you throw them under the bus in front of everyone (to use the phrase).

Edit: @CarterK, sorry for posting this in your thread, and please let me know if you would like me to delete it. I just wanted to get my point across to @Grr Parity (and others that might think about agreeing with @Grr Parity), and I do not want my post to take away from your accomplishment, so again please let me know if you would like me to remove this post. Thanks

Grr Parity

Wow @Grr Parity Thanks so much for assuming the worst about me without even knowing what I was talking about. As @CarterK said he is going to a comp that I am organizing and I knew that he was going to know what I was talking about, hence why I posted it in his thread.
Please be careful to say things unless you know for sure that you are right. I try very hard to never say things that are rude to someone else (and if I do then I sincerely apologize, and please let me know if I do), but since there is nothing to be gained in being rude/assuming something negative about someone else and all it does is hurt people (more then you may know) then I advice that you check with the individual first before you throw them under the bus in front of everyone (to use the phrase).

Edit: @CarterK, sorry for posting this in your thread, and please let me know if you would like me to delete it. I just wanted to get my point across to @Grr Parity (and others that might think about agreeing with @Grr Parity), and I do not want my post to take away from your accomplishment, so again please let me know if you would like me to remove this post. Thanks
Ok wow sorry