BTW: these are not marked correctly for the numbers. Please fix them.Part II: (201-400)
201: When you try to do FMC
202: When you try to see how fast you can strip your square-1
203: When solving a stickered original Rubiks cube is an arm workout
204: When you've invented a method for gigaminx BLD
205: When you make an origami pyraminx
206: When you personally know the whole WCA board
207. When ever doing a class project where you get to choose the project, >5 people ask if you are doing it about a Rubik's Cube
208. When you can solve a 4x4 underwater because you are a swimmer
209. When you have made a speedcube mosaic of every person in your family.
210. When you do a resumé, and next to "occupation", you put "Cuber".
211. When you have personally done an Ao1000 on every single cube timer on the internet.
212. When half of your bookmarks on your computer are cube-related.
213. Whenever you search anything with a "c", "u", "b", or "e", the suggestions box has "speedcubing" suggested.
214. When you sign off all of your emails, even to non-cubers with ,"Happy cubing!".
215. You have memorized the entire WCA regulations page
216. When you finally realize F R U R' U' F' is actually a Y-Perm
218. When you have now spent more money on cubes then you have spent on your car
219. When you thought we could do it with out repeats.
217. you watch: MF3RS vs QiYi Warrior w 3x3 comparison/review
220. You make: MF3RS vs QiYi Warrior w 3x3 comparison/review
221. you watch other cube reviews on budget cubes even though you own the valk3
222. You upload: MF3RS vs QiYi Warrior w 3x3 comparison/review
223. You subscribe to the channel that produced: MF3RS vs QiYi Warrior w 3x3 comparison/review
224. You advertise: MF3RS vs QiYi Warrior w 3x3 comparison/review on this thread
225. when your phone does not annoyingly autocorrect valk to call
226. when you advertise your channel on this forum
227. when you can't really think of anything else so you just say: please subscribe to my youtube channel; intermediate cuber.
228. when you 3d print cubes.
229. when you get other people to 3d print cubes for you
230. when you own a non commercially available cube.
231. when you realise thecubicle.us is overpriced
232. but you still buy from them.
233. when you point out that it is probably possible to do it without repeats
234. when you have read every post on this thread
235. when you point out that sign no.217 was skipped so write it then skip the next two numbers because they were already done
236 when you have seen people who have advertised even worse than the post above.
237 when you give people who say "I just peel the stickers off" sticker less cubes.
238 you start your own cubeshop
239 you are sponsored by a cubeshop
240 When you compete in all the events at the speed solving weekly comp.
241 When you have tried weird substances as lube
242 when you have made your own micro-nation just so you can have NR
243 When you move to Antarctica so you can have CR
244 when you move to another planet so you can have WR for that planet.
245 you have seen so many cube videos that your kinda tired of them.
246 you have done OH while eating with your free hand.
247 you make cubes in Minecraft
248 You make rooms in Minecraft to use for MBLD (i saw someone say this in the MBLD discussion)
249 when you think that 248 is ingenious.
250 you have written cuber fanfics.
251 you have no Idea how many of these are repeated.
252 when you bring cubes to campouts
253 When you 3d print a puzzle that costs over a $1000 to make.
254 When you buy said 3d puzzle
255 you have more cubes than friends.
256 when the number of posts in this thread is higher than the number an 8 bit computer can count.
257 When you take one on high adventure to boundary waters.
258. When you don't remember a time before you cubed.
259. When you go into negative numbers because you have over 1000 signs
260. When you don't realize 1001 would make more sense
261. When you write your locker combination in notation
262. When your whole collection takes a week to solve
263. When you can only use stickerless because you cube too much
264. When you learn Chinese just to be able to read the box your cube came in
265. When you learn how to make pockets just to be able to carry a cube in it at all times
266. You have a journal full of FMC solutions
267. When you attempt a 13x13 Blind solve.
268. When you start speed solving a 13x13.
269. When you have had debates on what constitutes as Decent and Fast
270. When you know Full EP for Square-1
271. When you have made Schedules for Imaginary comp's just because why not
272. You have bought a few dozen of the same cube for MBLD
273. You have over 1500 posts on this forum
274. When people expect you to bring cubes with you
275. When you know the names of more cubers than people in real life
276. You cringe at news coverage of Rubik's cubes
277. You have made videos for peoples subscribers contest
278. You run one of the race threads
279. When you make up imaginary countries just so you can make imaginary national rankings, records and comps for said country
280. When you get better at typing because of cubing.
281. When you do special Finger exercises for cubing
282. When you have Contributed 20% of the signs here.
283. When you bought a 20$ lube kit even though you have 20cc's of lube already.
284. When you went back to check how many of the signs you post and realize its over 20% (77 signs now)
285. When you have a half scrambled puzzle in your lap, preventing you from reading the 280- some signs prior to yours.
286.(my favorite and hopefully not posted yet). When it really pisses you off when you see "Rubik's Cube" type things on television or as like random decoration (Big Bang Theory is the biggest culprit) that are not solvable! Double white centers!? Yellow yellow orange corners?!? Come on, I cannot be the only person to notice these things. Lol
287. When you finally realize that some of these are cringy (not #286, though.).
288. When you forget that jigsaw puzzles and rubik's cubes are classified under the same category
289. When you can have a full on debate on how rubiks cubes are clearly not jigsaw
puzzles (its a twisty combination puzzle with over 4 quintilloin states! Jigsaws cant touch rhat!)
290. When you have lost friends because they can't leave your cubes alone.
291. When you have over a thousand posts on this forum (even if a couple hundred or so were in off-topic threads)
292.When your parents ask u what cube do u want for your birthday instead of what do u want for your birthday.
EDIT: 293. U have an NR but are still not satisfied with the result
294. This is your reaction to setting a wr
295. You remember when MMAP actually uploaded.
296: When you've solved the following in an Ao1000:
1. 1x1x1 through 13x13x13 AND 22x22x22
2. Ghost Cube
3. Pyramix Duo, Pyramix, Pyramix 4x4x4, Pyramix 5x5x5(It exists)
4. Square 1, Skewb, Rubik's Mix Up, Rubik's Heart, Rubik's Magic, Rubiks Clock
5. Megaminx, Gigaminx, Teraminx, Petaminx, Examinx, Yottaminx, Petaminx 3 Fused, Petaminx Ball
6. Fisher Cube
8. Mirror Cube
9. Floppy Cube
12. Axis/Axel Cube
13. 4 colored MasterMorphix
14. 1 Colored Mastermorphix
15. Earth Cube
16. The Hungarian Rings
17. 3x3x4 Cuboid
18. Rubik's Tower 2x4x2
297: When you pick up any cubic object, then attempt to twist it, and realize it's not a rubiks cube.
298. You know devils alg
299. You have been to every continent for a comp
300. <---- this is how many 3x3s you have
301. You have to bring all of your cubes to your parents room every night or else you would cube all night
302. You know 10 different languages so you can communicate with other people at foreign competitions.
303. When certain words (eg. CUBICLE) are spoken in everyday conversation at work or on the street and you have to first remind yourself the person is not talking about cubing.
304. You still remember how to execute Dan Knights' Z Perm.
305. When you find a Rubik's cube left in the lab you're a ta for and comment on how cool it is to find that someone at school is using a moyu!
306. Feliks asks for your autograph
307. When you move to China and work in Moyu / Shengshou etc.
308. When you design your own cube(the valk does not sound Chinese)
309. you are owner of a cube company
310. When 18 of the 26 letters autofill in your browser to a cubing site.
311: When your first cube is not just a Rubiks Brand with screwed-in centre-pieces (rather than riveted), but the screws are slot-head not cross-head.
312: When your first 4x4x4 is labelled a Rubiks Master.
313. When you go on competition every weekend.
314. When you do big cubes multiblind / fewest moves / with feet.
315. When you have no time to pratice BLD with actual cube and start making up commutators in your head
316. When you can almost actually feel a certain cube in your hand just by imagining turning it
317. When your last excuse for not cubing was because they hadn't been invented.
318. When you do big cube OH.
319. You can solve a cube with optimal solution every time
320. Your Ao5 on 3x3x3 is sub-0.
321. You made the universe implode because you made all your timers go backwards
322. You can love an infinity×infinity cube in a finite amount of time
323. <----- when numbers like this are important to you (3.23 official 2×2 average)
324. When your phone passcode is your PB single
325. When you bring cubes into the shower with you
326. When you have 20+ elaborate Google Spreadsheets about cubing
327. When you think of doing clock with feet
328. When you can solve magic
329. When you can restring magic
330. When your family gets the cubes you ask for as a gift
331. When you listen to every cubing podcast you know of
332. When you have every WCA puzzle
333. When you buy cheap cubes at dollar tree.
334. When you lube you 5x5's core and it pops twice
335. When you have a Chris train logo on your main cube
336. When your main cube is the thunderclap
337. When you got a 9x9 when your fomer biggest cube was a 5x5
338. When you have time to post thing on this thread.
339. When you have watched all of redkb's 17x17 solve video.
340. when you literetly reads every single comment on here (i might do it again outloud for video)
341. when you read all 8 pages of this, then go to post that as a reason but someone does it before with every picture of a scrambled cube you seeyou.
342. when you own all of the cubes thecubicle.us sells.
343. When you learn full 7x7 last 2 edges
344. When you know the exact possibilites of a 3x3 (43,252,003,274,489,856,000)
345. When you have experienced every possible permutation
346. When you have memorized every alg in the SpeedSolving wiki.
347. When you go completely insane because the first competition ever in your city is announced and you can't go
348. When u name your son feliks (with a ks instead of x)
349. When you magnetize a 13x13.
351. When you ask for that video to be posted here like signs 217,220-224.
352.when you finally beat your PB in an ao???
353. When you comment on this thread(surprised no one else has said that)
354. When you can have enough cubes to have all the different pll cases
355. When you have enough cubes for oll cases
356. When you have enough cubes for zbll cases
357. When you have enough cubes for 1lll cases
358. When you don't care about originality you still want 1000 signs.
359. When your cube collection = the number of signs here.
360. When you buy a new cube everytime there is a new post here to keep that up
361. When you average 18 seconds
362. When you do 100000 solves just to shed 0.1 second off your time- Feliks.
363. When you just had to buy 12 cubes.
364. When you stalk Iranian squanners for Fantasy Cubing
365. When you stalk Edward Vakula because you're worried he's going to steal your state record that you probably don't deserve anyway
366. You make PyraMinx models for your math project
367. If you have shot, burned, blown-up, or smashed a cube4you gigaminx.
368. When you watch this thread for 2 1/2 hours waiting for someone to post.
182: When you compete in every event in the Weekly competitions every week
183: When you have a Mini-Guildford ao12
184: When someone says Pb in Chemistry and you think Personal Best rather than Lead
185: When you solve a 2x2 in 4.73 seconds and think "basically a world record"
369: When you were so busy cubing that you missed the entire second half of this thread.
370. When you unofficially beat a WR.
371. You order cubes every week
372. When your R U R' U' and you know it
373. When you get a PB then casually keep solving.
374: When you realise rooms/loci for mBLD is just the mind palace from Sherlock
375: When you make your own Fisher and windmill cube
376: When 3x3 shape mods are too easy so you make a 4x4 Fisher Cube
377: When you no longer need algdb because your brain is just an algdb
381: When you get the UWR and all you do is wave your hands slightly (Feliks' 3.81)
382. When your parents wonder why you have so many 3x3's but only use one.
383: You get a World Record DNF
384: You hold 10 world records at once
385: You have a Sub-7 Ao1000
386: You regret an official 5-second solve because the F2L was Sub-3 but you didn't know the ZBLL
387: You're world-champion for an event you don't care about (2x2)
388: You break world records without realizing it
389: D U A L S P O N S O R S H I P S
390: You solve the world's largest Rubik's cube (with some help!)
391. When you solving cubes is as natural as breathing.
392. You do an ao100 while replying to this thread.
393. You get a PB in said ao100.
394. when you hold WR in two completely unrelated events (e.g. 4BLD and Skewb)
395. when you realize you really have been cubing way too long, but you don't care
396. when your girlfriend/boyfriend is one of your cubes
397. when 97% of your bookmarked sites are cubing related
398. when you make a spreadsheet of your top 10 best results in competition for every event
399. when you remember your last 10 3x3 PB singles
400. when you do a 3BLD attempt for your school's talent show
EDIT: my mistake, I didn't know that you copied these and posted them again. Sorry, I thought you made all of these up.