4BLD 1:32.33 ao5 and 1:27.47 mo3
Part 6/7 session with 1:34.63 mean, would be 1:30 mean without 1:55 solve. I think I average sub-1:35 globally
Generated By csTimer on 2018-12-31
avg of 5: 1:32.33
1. (1:55.79=37.09+1:18.70) F L2 B2 L B2 R' F2 D2 U2 L F2 D2 R B' D' F' U2 B' U' B' R...
5BLD PB 3:09.57
1:10 memo, 44 algs(2 worse than average). I was shaking very badly in execution :(
Generated By csTimer on 2018-12-15
1. 3:09.57=1:10.55+1:59.01 D Dw' B Bw2 Rw R2 D2 Lw2 U Dw' F2 Bw2 L2 F2 B2 Uw' Bw U2 Rw2 Bw' Lw' B Uw2 Fw' Lw' F Bw2 Lw2 U2 Fw2 L2...
At MPEI Open 2018 I won 4BLD, 5BLD, MBLD and got 2nd place in 3BLD!
5BLD ER and WR2 3:42.25! Sub-Kaijun, I'm happy to finally get ER!!
Won 4BLD with 2:08.09 single. That's a really bad time for me, it was a very bad scramble and a very safe attempt, but I'm happy that I got 1st place :D
It seems that nobody posts in this thread so I'll post a PB:
41/42 59:49 :D
39:42 memo, 20:07 exec.
40 points! Unfortunately not on cam :(
Memo was a bit slow, I went safe and had problems with concentration
I have an official attempt this Friday, I will attempt 42 there :D
Lol sorry for double post, but PB mo3 19.39.
10, 9 and 10 algs, this is my best sub20 mean in terms of scrambles difficulty(9.66 algs mean) :D
Parf of a nice 20.27 ao5. Missed good ao12 again, double dnfed after a 21.35 mean of 8 successes
mean of 3: 19.39
1. 20.39 D F2 D2 U L2 B2...
I was going a bit safe at the end and had 3 counting 25s(lol) so I will try to beat it soon, maybe today.
My accuracy suddenly improved to like 75-80% today, maybe because I started making 2 short sentences for edges instead of 1 big sentence.
Also it contained a 19.77 mo3 with 9, 10...
1st sub20 ao5 with 3 sub-20s and a sub-20 mo3 too woah
19.69 was on 10 algs, counting times were 9, 10 and 9 algs!!
avg of 5: 19.98
1. (19.69) B2 R B2 F2 R U2 F2 L R2 U2 R2 U' L' D' B' F' R' F2 D2 L' Uw2
2. (DNF(22.11)) B2 L2 B2 F2 U2 R' D2 L' D2 U2 F' L R B D' F R2 U2 B2 U2...
I finally got sub-20 3BLD mo3 19.64!
9,10 and 8 algs.
Generated By csTimer on 2018-7-25
mean of 3: 19.64
1. 20.21 B2 L U2 R' D' F' R L F U' R2 F2 D2 R2 B2 D L2 F2 U D Uw
2. 20.13 D' L2 D2 L D2 B2 L' D2 R' U2 R F' R U' R' U' B' U' R B2 Uw'
3. 18.59 R2 B2 L2 D' F2 R2 D' F2 R2 B' D L...
1:38.42 4BLD PB on 23 algs.
37s memo, pauses at wings exec. I'll beat it soon.
1. 1:38.42 L2 R' U D2 Rw2 D' L F B Uw F2 R' D' Fw2 D Rw' U B L2 F2 L' Fw' R L2 B2 L' B Fw' L F Fw' L' D2 Uw B' F D Rw' F2 L2
3-style is just algs. It will be easy to learn them after understanding commutators intuitive concept, you can watch Noah's videos to understand it: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF2ahQ91omyTosrOeYYsJJcQzhJD6rr9Z (I haven't watched it but most people say it's good)
Almost all algs are...
Turbo is intermidiate, but it's for edges not for corners. Advanced method is 3-style, for both edges and corners.
So for edges 3-style>Turbo or other intermidiate methods>OP
So again, most people learn intermediate method for edges, then 3-style for corners from OP, after finishing corners...