2x2: sub 3 avg
3x3: sub 11 avg, beat my single
5x5: sub 1:45 avg?
6x6: sub 4
Pyra: don't die
OH: sub 30?
Skewb: sub 4 avg, sub 2.5 single? I ken do eet
Clock: plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz sub 8 avg sub 7 single
favorite event: clock/skewb because I am ok at them
Favorite aesthetically: 7x7, its cool to look at
Most practiced: 3x3 by far
Favorite to play with: 3x3 or skewb
What I intend to get good at: everything. But seriously, clock, skewb, and 3x3.
Non wca puzzle? Siamese 17x17.
1. I got my first back in the summer of 2013
2. My current main is a moyu
3. 5.14 in comp, and at home listed below
4. 3.59 fail in comp, and at home listed below
5. Sub 4 ao5 official, sub 4 Ao100
6. Learn polish turning and Sarah intermediate
7. Skewb if not already obvious
I usually get like 6-7 tps, and average high 10. Back when I was barely sub 15, my tps was like 4-5 on average. It just kinda happened naturally, I didn't really thing about it much, just kinda did a lot of solves. So probably around 13 is where it is important.
I DEMAND THAT YOU HOLD CLOCK! There, that's 2. Some reasons:
1. Clock can be exciting to see who podiums, Kennan and I will have to battle for top.
2. Its a break for a lot of people who don't do clock, but do many other events
3. We can combine it with lunch to save time