I think there should be a sub category to the fourms where new cubers can go. There could be faq's and other things that you might need to know as a new cuber. Experienced cubers/members can go there to answer all the questions new cubers have.
I just wanted to make this thread so anyone who is going to Berkeley Summer 2016 could talk to other people who are going. This will be my first competition! Maybe people who meet on this thread could meet at the competition and make some friends!
I will start by introducing myself.
I am doing...
Round 65 - Race to Sub - 4
Cube: Qiyi Wushuang
Ao12 - 4:36.49 w/ New PB!
1. 4:46.93 L2 Rw' B' F R' L2 Lw Bw2 L D2 B D Dw2 Rw2 Fw2 Rw Lw L Uw2 L' F Rw2 D' Uw2 Bw' Dw' Uw Bw' Uw2 D B2 Rw2 L2 Lw Fw U Lw2 Bw' Dw F2 R2 Fw2 Bw' F Dw2 U' Rw' B Bw2 Uw2 U2 B2 D2 F' R' U...
I would take it full apart and lube it using cyotheking's tutorial. If you use a thick lube like he did he shows an easy way to put it back together by using the thickness of the lube to make the first few pieces stick.
Sorry I am late. Hopefully you can count this!
Race to Sub-1:45
Cube: Full Moyu Aosu
PB Single! 1:15.39
PB Ao12! 1:33.65
1. (1:15.39) U2 Rw2 L2 F R Uw2 L2 D U Rw' B Uw2 R' U2 F U R2 U D Fw F2 Rw Fw F' Rw U' B R' F Fw2 U2 R2 B2 R Uw L F2 L' U' D
Race to Sub-25
Method: CFOP (With Full PLL)
Average: 22.62 Both +2s were +2ing a G perm >:(
1. 21.26 F2 D2 B' R2 F' R' F L' R F' R U' B2 U L' F2 L R
2. 24.46 D2 U B' F' L2 D' F L' R2 B2 D2 L2 F D' U2 R' F D
3. 23.61 R' B2 U L U B' L U F2 U R' F L U2 R D U2 R