• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Review] Yuxin Fire S 3x3

Awoken

The Yuxin Fire S was released on July 26, 2017 and comes in at $3.99USD on the Cubicle.
Out of the box, the cube is super dry and doesn't have much corner cutting, however after breaking it in with 20 or so solves, it got better before I even lubed it. I put Lubicle Speedy in the cube and now it turns very nicely, is very stable and can corner cut past 45 degrees with ease.
Overall, the cube is very good on a budget, and is a very good option for new cubers and intermediates alike.
Since the Fire S is a very dry cube, Lubicle Black may very well be a really good option once it is released, but it's not :(

phreaker

The Yuxin Fire S was released on July 26, 2017 and comes in at $3.99USD on the Cubicle.
Out of the box, the cube is super dry and doesn't have much corner cutting, however after breaking it in with 20 or so solves, it got better before I even lubed it. I put Lubicle Speedy in the cube and now it turns very nicely, is very stable and can corner cut past 45 degrees with ease.
Overall, the cube is very good on a budget, and is a very good option for new cubers and intermediates alike.
Since the Fire S is a very dry cube, Lubicle Black may very well be a really good option once it is released, but it's not :(
How is the reverse cutting?