• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Your Favourite YouTube Cubers!

Favorite Youtube Cuber

• CrazyBadCuber

Votes: 29 18.0%
  • MeMyselfAndPi

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • RedKB

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Feliks Zemdegs

Votes: 33 20.5%
  • Cubing World

Votes: 19 11.8%
  • Other

Votes: 68 42.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rushcubed

I'm constantly amazed by the huge number of cubing YouTubers there are. Some wading through poor quality channels is a given, but there is a ton of great and helpful information out there. My hat is off to anyone who takes the time to share their passion and knowledge on YouTube.

WCA
2016BOUC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I do miss MeMyselfAndPi. I know he caused some issues in the cubing world but he is part of the reason I am cubing now. I started cubing in early summer and his coverage of Worlds opened my eyes to what is out there. I wish he would finish Day 3.

An old violin student of mine is YouCuber2. His videos are good, but also hasn't made anything in awhile.... I gave him my Rubik's Speedcube in hopes he would do a video on it.

WCA
2015MANS03
YouTube
Visit Channel
JRCuber, Alex Lau, Robert Yau, Cubing World, Badmephisto, Thrawst, Cyoubx
No order of preference

Edit: Forgot cyotheking and michael1234252 ;D

Exact same as you, plus insanecuber, lacuber, lucascube, asmallkitten, woody, and guroux. And maps600. Almost forgot! Youcuber2, paradoxcubing, cubeorcubes, convinsa, tehcubedude, and justkeepcubing.

Last edited:

rybaby

WCA
2013PRZY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Exact same as you, plus insanecuber, lacuber, lucascube, asmallkitten, woody, and guroux. And maps600. Almost forgot! Youcuber2, paradoxcubing, cubeorcubes, convinsa, tehcubedude, and justkeepcubing.

Yay for the shoutout :)
Mine would probably be 5BLD (Alex Lau) and Luigistl (Big green) because Roux, then other cool people like fingertapper88 (Phillip Espinoza), Thisisweb (WEB4), Rowe hessler, ranzhathelonevlogger (Ranzha), and Yu Nakajima. There are probably more that I haven't thought of though.

EpiCuber7

WCA
2014CLAR03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Me!
Seriously:
Jayden McNeill, Feliks Zemdegs, JRCuber, cyoubx

[EDIT:Why was cyoubx on the list? anyway nowadays: me, faz, JRCuber, cyotheking, Cubeologist, Rami {insanecuber} and many more

Last edited:

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
1.Speedcubereview
2.DGCubes
3.Derpy Cuber
4.Dlsone Podcast
5.cyotheking
6.J Perm
7.legoboyz3!
listed in random order

<3

My favorites (besides close friends and myself, lol) are probably:
Cubeorithms
Brad Speed (even though he doesn't upload much any more)
Cubing Historian
Cube Roll
And probably a bunch of others I'm not remembering now. :p

Hero

Most Youcubers. (JRCuber, J Perm, Spotty, Feliks Zemdegs, Mats Valk, Jayden McNeill, cyotheking etc.)
Favorites are probable Derpy, JR, Mats(dunno why) and DG

WCA
2013BARK01
There are a lot of good ones, but high on the list would definitely be @DGCubes, cyotheking, I just like their styles (even though they're completely different imo)

I also like Chris Tr- *ahem* Humphrey Wittingtonsworth IV's videos, Derpy Cuber, and Lazer0monkey, and like a lot of other channels.

For some reason I'm only subscribed to like half of those people because my subscriptions are kinda random, like there are some channels I'm subscribed to that I don't watch that much and a lot of channels that I really like (3Blue1Brown for example) that I'm not subscribed to. It just depends on if I'm in the subscribing mood.

Duncan Bannon

There are a lot of good ones, but high on the list would definitely be @DGCubes, cyotheking, I just like their styles (even though they're completely different imo)

I also like Chris Tr- *ahem* Humphrey Wittingtonsworth IV's videos, Derpy Cuber, and Lazer0monkey, and like a lot of other channels.

For some reason I'm only subscribed to like half of those people because my subscriptions are kinda random, like there are some channels I'm subscribed to that I don't watch that much and a lot of channels that I really like (3Blue1Brown for example) that I'm not subscribed to. It just depends on if I'm in the subscribing mood.

That’s just like my favorites!

Status
Not open for further replies.