• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[WTB] Gans 356s v2 (US, cash payment)

DatMudkipMan

Hi guys. I am looking for a Gans 356s v2 in at least mint condition. Sticker condition doesn't really matter. I'm willing to pay around US 30-40$ by mail, and a bit more for shipping. PM me if you're interested in selling.

I know I could just order from the Cubicle, but I don't really have the time to sit down and break in and set up new cubes.

EDIT: I'm not buying anymore, as I have received one from one of my friends

Last edited:

DatMudkipMan

I had one, but I lost an edge, and I didn't really like the feel of it set up for me. I also don't really know which lube combination I like best, since I prefer just non lubed cubes.

turtwig

I had one, but I lost an edge, and I didn't really like the feel of it set up for me. I also don't really know which lube combination I like best, since I prefer just non lubed cubes.

Can't you request for it to not be lubed?