• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Where is one able to purchase specific cube pieces (dayan 3x3x3, colored)?

KimJongIl

I cannot seem to find a place to purchase specific colored cube pieces. I am looking for (2) pieces for my dayan 3x3x3 colored:

1) BLUE-RED-YELLOW corner piece
2) RED-YELLOW edge piece

My pathologically insane brother threw both of them in the bin and, well, i'll love you forever if you're able to shed some light on my misfortune.
Any place where i can purchase them for a decent price will do.

CHJ

WCA
2012HALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I cannot seem to find a place to purchase specific colored cube pieces. I am looking for (2) pieces for my dayan 3x3x3 colored:

1) BLUE-RED-YELLOW corner piece
2) RED-YELLOW edge piece

My pathologically insane brother threw both of them in the bin and, well, i'll love you forever if you're able to shed some light on my misfortune.
Any place where i can purchase them for a decent price will do.

Mert? Is that you? I could expect a username like that but really? If not then lol you seem like him

jdbryant

YouTube
Visit Channel
My stickerless ZhanChi came with only 5 washers... I haven't yet gone to a hardware store to see if they're in stock, but if there's another way for me to acquire some, please let me know!

D3rpMcHerp

I've been asking everywhere and everyone so I'll jump on this thread. Does anyone know where I can get 6 Zhanchi center pieces and caps? I checked TheCubicle but If I bought from there it would cost as much as a new Zhanchi. I found 6 at SCMU for under $5 but they don't accept PayPal, and shipping is too expensive. I know Lubix Cube has some but they're $3 each and I'm not sure if that's a set or just one.