• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What's your PB 3x3 single?

GenTheSnail

WCA
2016GEEN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
8.08 2H

10.10 OH
I +2 a 7=9 a while ago and then finally went sub 8 at 7.80, but I think its 7.47 now.
OH single is forever stuck at 10.1
Feet single still isn't sub 30 but it's close too. I don't actually know what it is atm
E: 32.46 I believe
thought that it was 30.xx
E2: yeah it was actually 30.92

Last edited:

rawkhopper

My PB is 30.7
AO100 is currently 44.06

Obviously I am not the fastest but it is kinda nice seeing that I am not the slowest :)

I just started back at the December of 2017 after watching Mike Boyd. My goal was to beat his time on the video and I did that!

I am also an older cuber at 45. I would like a PB of less than 30. I would kinda like an average of less than 30 but not sure I can get there.

I still do the first two layers like a beginner and 4lll. I am going back to try to learn intermediate f2l but it is slow for me. Recognition is terrible and look ahead is worse :)

Anyway this is a fun thread!

Rubix Noob

Its really bad, and especially since I had a lot of skips at the end (my average is about 1:10) but to me that's decent on a Rubik's brand. (it probably will be a few months before I get an actual cube :/)