• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

O'Neill

Hi,

First sorry for my english it's not my natural language :)

I am searching the best cube (in layer size, colour) to make good and realististic pattern (the best as possible of course, there is a limit in number of layer ;) ) more or less as them of RedKb

-What is for you the best size of a cube to make the best pattern : 777, 999, 111111 or the 13 (but expensive) ?

-Stickerless or not ?

-First I had the idea of use a Illusion 777 or make my own illusion (9 for example ?) but I am not convince at all now by this old "idea"

It's not a common question I know but I hop you can help me !!
Thanks for your help.

O'Neill

Last edited:

O'Neill

Come on guys !! :)

just give your first idea, a one word idea about my project

Thanks in advance

Duncan Bannon

Are you looking for a cube to make patterns with? Or have a pattern and want a cube that can do it? I googled patterns for a 7x7 cube and found some cool ones. I would google that for each one. Find a cube that has sweet patterns and details. Then get it.

Duncan Bannon

I’m sorry sir, but that link has a lot of different patterns. I edited my most recent post. Pleas look at it. Hope thats what you are looking for.

EDIT- Thecubicle.us has a sticker less pink 9x9.

O'Neill

he Yuxin Huanglong 11x11 is available in stickerless.

Yes I saw but he is in pink, I prefer a beautifull red lol, I have no chance...

Do you think that a red version can be product ?
And what about a 13x13 stickerless ?

AFQQ

Hey, I am back to cubing from 3 years break. I am a roux user and I want to start cubing again ( have much more time now ). I somehow managed to loose my weilong v1 which I loved so much and now I'm cubing on fangshi shuang ren v1 but I have to switch to have a fresh feeling. What cube should I get to feel comfortable? Should it be magnetic one (if yes which one?)? Or just go with the magnet less cube?