• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

cuber314159

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther...
WCA
2016EVAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Which cube would you say feels most like a tanglong (in terms of weight, feel etc.) but comes in stickerless? The mars seemed to be good but they discontinued the stickerless, what would you recommend? Thanks
Based of off what I have heard, the new MF3RS seems to meet that, it has squared off corners like the tanlong and it is said to be a Mars plus on zcube.hk but I have not tried the MF3RS yet so I don't know, but the tanlong pops, it's unstable like the aolong

GymsharK

I was confused with Gans Air Master and QiYi Valk 3. But I think stickerless would be fun to solve so I ordered Valk3. But getting mix online reviews for it. Don't know how it will perform. Plus, I am a newbie so don't even know how to setup/ lube/tension my cube. Pretty skeptical about the choice. Advices.

Adriantrejo

Don't do it. It catches and locks up like crazy! I just got done trying my best to break it in, sand off all the flash, lube, and tension it, but no matter what I do, it's trash. The only thing worse is my overly-modded Meiyu. But not by much.

Wuque or Feiteng
Finally I bought KungFu CangFeng :) in black, I d prefer stickerless but there was no stock. And 3x3 stickerless I bought the last KungFu also. I ll post in a week more or less for saying my opinion! Thanks to everybody

Enviado desde mi D6503 mediante Tapatalk

messiahyo_

I have decided to buy a 4x4 from SpeedCubeShop but I can't decide between the WuQue and the GuanSu! Which one should I get?? Please don't tell me any other cubes. I just can't decide between those two.

messiahyo_

First of all, are the Bochuang and Bochuang GT the same thing? Also, should I get the Bochuang or Yuxin 5x5??

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
I've got a Weichuang and a Yuxin 5x5. The Yuxin is pretty much new, and what the Weichuang is after ~400 solves, which is to say fantastic. I also have an Aochuang and a Huachuang, and those are not as good. I'm keeping the Weichuang. The other three are for sale.

messiahyo_

I've got a Weichuang and a Yuxin 5x5. The Yuxin is pretty much new, and what the Weichuang is after ~400 solves, which is to say fantastic. I also have an Aochuang and a Huachuang, and those are not as good. I'm keeping the Weichuang. The other three are for sale.
I was asking if I should get a Bochuang or Yuxin...

phreaker

I was confused with Gans Air Master and QiYi Valk 3. But I think stickerless would be fun to solve so I ordered Valk3. But getting mix online reviews for it. Don't know how it will perform. Plus, I am a newbie so don't even know how to setup/ lube/tension my cube. Pretty skeptical about the choice. Advices.

I main a Valk M (custom) stickerless. I also have a normal Valk around, that I used before I made the Valk M. Just pull the cube out of the box and use it, it is a good cube right out of the box.

If you want to tension it, etc, just make sure to keep the tensions even. And be light with the lube. I use a small amount of Traxxas 10k personally, I know different people like different feels. (also I mainly cube OH, so my cubes are setup to quick in general, so they don't tire my hand out.)

The Gans AIR cubes usually are thought to be more work to setup... and I'd agree with that, they are touchier to tension, and also there's more springs, and different lubes will work well with different springs.. etc... you see the issue. You can likely make it do anything you want. Just how long do you want to fiddle with it.

mafergut

WCA
2018GUTI13
YouTube
Visit Channel
I was asking if I should get a Bochuang or Yuxin...
I have the Bochuang and the Yuxin. The Yuxin was my main for some time until I got the WuShuang. Now that's my new main. The are people who prefer the Bochuang over the Yuxin, though. It's a matter of preference. I like the WuShuang because it's smaller.

Sent from my Nexus 4 with Tapatalk

mafergut

WCA
2018GUTI13
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have decided to buy a 4x4 from SpeedCubeShop but I can't decide between the WuQue and the GuanSu! Which one should I get?? Please don't tell me any other cubes. I just can't decide between those two.
Regardless of price, the WuQue is much better without any doubt. If you want a budget cube there are better options right now than the GuanSu but I won't make any recommendations as you just want to choose between those two, for some reason or other.

Sent from my Nexus 4 with Tapatalk

allanboss131

Bochaung if you like stable controlable Sandy-smooth cubes. Yuxin if you like smooth, fast and buttery smooth cubes. Most fast people like the yuxin, I prefer the bochaung. The wushuang is my main though.

YouCubing

WCA
2015JOIN01
I use the QiYi but I've heard the MoYu Magnetic is pretty good
I'm getting one soon hopefully so I'll let you know if it's good (if I remember this thread at all)