• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Website access error

kalyk

WCA
2012ANDR06
So... Two days without being able to access to the website, that was weird. I thought I was the only one but it seems I'm not ! :D

speedcuber50

I couldn't access it yesterday. And I'd decided to learn some more OLLs yesterday!

:(

BTW We don't need 101 "me too" posts now.

IamWEB

WCA
2009BOAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
So... Two days without being able to access to the website, that was weird. I thought I was the only one but it seems I'm not ! :D

This, or this.

I couldn't access it yesterday. And I'd decided to learn some more OLLs yesterday!

:(
+
Yesterday I had planned to finish the last of my PLLs, but I couldn't because this wiki was down as well. Aaaahhhh!

In the future, just use Google to find other sites with algs...

Or more interestingly, include "speedsolving.com" in your search, and then pull up cached pages to use for when the forums are down.

SirWaffle

SHJ
WCA
2013WEAV01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nah, I wasn't bothered at all by the site being down... I mean ask anyone I wasn't whining on ttw.... I wasn't... Okay fine! I was. It was terrible no wiki, no updating my challenge thread and worst of all, Um I can't think of a third thing. But seriously the site was down for me.