• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Veterans Day Open 2017

Joel2274

The website for Veterans Day Open 2017 is up now on the WCA website. Here is the link: https://www.worldcubeassociation.org/competitions/VeteransDayOpen2017

The competition will be held on November 11th in Colorado Springs. The entry fee is $25 and there will be 2x2, 3x3, skewb, pyraminx, megaminx, 3x3 blind, and kilominx as an unofficial event. 90 competitors is the limit so make sure to sign up before it fills up. T-shirts will be available to purchase as well.

Huge thanks to Tristan Steeves for organizing this competition and Daniel Hayes for delegating. This has been the biggest year for Colorado competitions with 4 competitions held this year, and even more to come.

Good luck to all of you and I hope to see you there!

Joel

I_<3_SCS

Wow! What an amazing competition! I will not be going, but let me tell you... SIGN UP! It's a lot better to go to a competition than to watch the disrespectful NFL, especially on VETERAN'S DAY! /s

:) :) :)