• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Valk 3 color scheme

Teffytoffy

hello do anyone know what is the exact color scheme on the valk 3.? I want to put the same color on my aolong cause i can recognise the color more on my stock valk 3 sticker than any of the scheme

Dash Lambda

WCA
2016SCHU05
If you look at the Valk 3 product page on TheCubicle.us, there is a link to the color scheme in the product description.
That's not correct.
It says the Valk uses the "Gans/MFG Half-Bright Scheme," which it also lists for the Gans Air.
I have both those cubes, and I also have a set of Cubicle stickers in that scheme on my GTS (save for the blue). They're all different.

The yellow is more vibrant on the Valk, more dull on the Gans, and the Cubicle shade looks more faded.
Likewise, the orange is more vibrant on the Valk and more dull on the Gans, the Cubicle shade is close to the Valk but doesn't look quite right to me.
The green is darker on the Gans, brighter on the Valk, and the Cubicle shade looks almost like it's the right color but muted due to the vinyl used or something.

Other than that: White is white, the red looks pretty much the same, and the blue is pretty much the same between the Valk and Gans but I don't have the Cubicle deep blue to compare. I want the Valk's color scheme too because it feels more (here's that word again) vibrant than the others. I think the biggest difference is in the yellow.

Teffytoffy

That's not correct.
It says the Valk uses the "Gans/MFG Half-Bright Scheme," which it also lists for the Gans Air.
I have both those cubes, and I also have a set of Cubicle stickers in that scheme on my GTS (save for the blue). They're all different.

The yellow is more vibrant on the Valk, more dull on the Gans, and the Cubicle shade looks more faded.
Likewise, the orange is more vibrant on the Valk and more dull on the Gans, the Cubicle shade is close to the Valk but doesn't look quite right to me.
The green is darker on the Gans, brighter on the Valk, and the Cubicle shade looks almost like it's the right color but muted due to the vinyl used or something.

Other than that: White is white, the red looks pretty much the same, and the blue is pretty much the same between the Valk and Gans but I don't have the Cubicle deep blue to compare. I want the Valk's color scheme too because it feels more (here's that word again) vibrant than the others. I think the biggest difference is in the yellow.
So what have work for you mate? I want the valk color schemes