Valk 3 color scheme

Discussion in 'One-Answer Question Forum' started by Teffytoffy, Jan 10, 2017.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. Teffytoffy

Teffytoffy Member

Jan 5, 2017
    hello do anyone know what is the exact color scheme on the valk 3.? I want to put the same color on my aolong cause i can recognise the color more on my stock valk 3 sticker than any of the scheme

2. dskids

dskids Member

Dec 21, 2015
    Virginia
    If you look at the Valk 3 product page on Cubicle.us, there is a link to the color scheme in the product description

3. Forcefulness

Forcefulness Member

Mar 18, 2015
    Meme Hell
    YouTube:
    chicken29843
    From the cubicle
    White
    FLuoro Yellow
    Fluoro Green
    Deep Blue
    Fluoro Bright Orange
    Red

4. Dash Lambda

Dash Lambda Member

Jun 23, 2016
    Ambiguaville
    WCA:
    2016SCHU05
    That's not correct.
    It says the Valk uses the "Gans/MFG Half-Bright Scheme," which it also lists for the Gans Air.
    I have both those cubes, and I also have a set of Cubicle stickers in that scheme on my GTS (save for the blue). They're all different.

The yellow is more vibrant on the Valk, more dull on the Gans, and the Cubicle shade looks more faded.
    Likewise, the orange is more vibrant on the Valk and more dull on the Gans, the Cubicle shade is close to the Valk but doesn't look quite right to me.
    The green is darker on the Gans, brighter on the Valk, and the Cubicle shade looks almost like it's the right color but muted due to the vinyl used or something.

Other than that: White is white, the red looks pretty much the same, and the blue is pretty much the same between the Valk and Gans but I don't have the Cubicle deep blue to compare. I want the Valk's color scheme too because it feels more (here's that word again) vibrant than the others. I think the biggest difference is in the yellow.

5. Teffytoffy

Teffytoffy Member

Jan 5, 2017
    So what have work for you mate? I want the valk color schemes

6. Dash Lambda

Dash Lambda Member

Jun 23, 2016
    Ambiguaville
    WCA:
    2016SCHU05
    Unfortunately the only cubes I have with the exact color scheme are the Valk and the WuHua. I haven't bought very many stickers recently.

7. dskids

dskids Member

Dec 21, 2015
    Virginia
    Fair enough, I have actually never bought stickers or restickered a cube before so I wasn't aware of the differences. My Gans air actually has the old Gans shades (which are awful) so I don't even have the half-bright version for comparison.

Dash Lambda likes this.