• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Usernames

GarethBert11

WCA
2017PURB01
This account made when I was a 13 years old lol :p
Gareth = Gareth Bale, a soccer (I like to say it football) player.
Bert = 2nd syllable of my name.
11 = Bale's shirt number.

wlcm2rlt

WCA
2017ERMO04
In 2012 I was fond of, like, dubstep (?) and were listeting a lot to Nero. I liked their 'Welcome Reality' album very much (their second album is really worth listening!) and decided that adding '2' to the title would make a nice nickname, both kinda meaningful and music-related (I'm really all about music throughout my life)

WCA
2017WENR01
Describe what your username means.

eg:

fazrulz:

faz: my initials
rulz: noob

If you have a weird name, then just say why you use it, and where it comes from.
1001010101001: 4777
FAZ = F2L After Zeroing
Zeroing = Orienting all the edges for a easier F2L. So you use ECFOP

sDLfj

WCA
2023RIDN01
This thread is relevant to me, lol.

Whenever I have to pick usernames for forums I always get stressed out about it and often I'll spend hours thinking of something and then not make an account. So instead of stressing out about it, I just slapped my keyboard, made a couple letters capital and submitted it.