US Nationals 2017

Discussion in 'Puzzle Solving Videos' started by Anthony, Aug 10, 2017.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. Anthony

Anthony Professional Speedcuber

Mar 18, 2009
    Texas
    WCA:
    2008SEAR01
    YouTube:
    AnthonyBrooksCubing
    (is the video embedding working? seems to be messed up on my laptop, but the link is clickable)

A montage of some clips over Nats weekend. Worlds coming next. In the meantime, off to NW Champs!

<iframe width="500" height="300" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KcevyZ394_w?vq=hd720&amp;iv_load_policy=3&amp;rel=0&amp;showinfo=0&amp;theme=light&amp;color=white&amp;autohide=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcevyZ394_w

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  2. I_<3_SCS

I_<3_SCS Member

Jul 11, 2017
    Potland, Colorado
    Embedding doesn't work for me :(

3. Draranor

Draranor Member

Jan 8, 2016
    Arkansas
    WCA:
    2016REIC01
    Embedded videos haven't been working for me lately, but I did already see the video on your channel. Good luck at NW champs! Wish I could go, but it's too far away, and I can't afford the trip right now. Looking forward to seeing you at ChicaGhosts in October though!

4. Anthony

Anthony Professional Speedcuber

Mar 18, 2009
    Texas
    WCA:
    2008SEAR01
    YouTube:
    AnthonyBrooksCubing
    Ah, at least it's not just me then.

Thanks! ChicaGhosts will be a fun one -- see you there!