• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Unsuccessful solve

Tanmoy kathar

I already learned m2op method from noah cubes but still can't be able to do a successful solve, don't know what is wrong I'm doing.really losing hope.I memo the pieces correctly but do the setup moves with cautions too but still I'm not getting any results...please help what shouyi do??

I already learned m2op method from noah cubes but still can't be able to do a successful solve, don't know what is wrong I'm doing.really losing hope.I memo the pieces correctly but do the setup moves with cautions too but still I'm not getting any results...please help what shouyi do??
I was like this just 2 days ago.I did what TheGrayCuber said and got a 5:37 average of 5.
Try doing a solve with the blindfolded method but look while you’re doing it, see if you’re doing everything right. You might just need more practice or you might have learned something wrong
This here works proven from experience.

Any tips for cycle breaking and which option to choose

TheGrayCuber

WCA
2012GRAY01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I was like this just 2 days ago.I did what TheGrayCuber said and got a 5:37 average of 5.

This here works proven from experience.

Any tips for cycle breaking and which option to choose

I have a few pieces that I look to first when I real ito a new cycle. Choose the one that you’re fastest with. UB is good if you’re using M2, then FR and FL are good backups if you’ve already solved UB.
But you can also just pick the first one you see, and that is just as good if you’re not elite.