• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Unofficial Washington DC Competition Nov 3

Bob

Premium Member
WCA
2003BURT01
Prob not. My parents were telling me that the comp in Alexandria* was perfect because it was just as far as DC, but since this is unofficial, I doubt it.

*Wasn't there a comp in alexandria announced? My dad mentioned that he had found one in Alexandria (don't know how) and I remembered hearing about it on here, but now I can't find it either here or on the WCA site. Any information about this that can help me remember what I'm thinking of?

i know of no such competition

bluecloe45

WCA
2010COHE03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Question - We are paying at the door correct? Also for me (Brandon Richards) I have an extra guest most likely coming, is that alright? ( i put it in the notes for my registration)
Yes competitors pay $10 at the door. This money will be used for Pizza. Don't worry about extra guests. Theres a lot of space.

Last edited: