Tutorial for Rubik's Crazy Cube 4x4x4 and 5x5x5 mobile app

Discussion in 'How-to's, Guides, etc.' started by 4th dimension (time), Jan 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. 4th dimension (time)

4th dimension (time) Member

Nov 27, 2009
    Calgary
    I am planning on making a tutorial for Rubik's Crazy Cube 4x4x4 and 5x5x5 mobile app and was wondering if anyone wanted a tutorial. If so, post here. I currently am the record holder of fewest moves for Rubik's Crazy Cube 4x4x4 and 5x5x5.

2. Sahid Velji

Sahid Velji Member

Jul 5, 2009
    WCA:
    2008VELJ01
    YouTube:
    sv00013
    What does "Crazy Cube" mean?

3. Thompson

Thompson Member

Dec 11, 2008
    WCA:
    2008CLAR01
    Yes please! I would love to see a tutorial that I can use on the go.

4. thayneq

thayneq Member

Dec 5, 2012
    A, A
    I was thinking about making a tutorial for this also! I notice that you are ranked number 1 and I am ranked number 2 ;-)

I can breeze through the 5x5, but the 4x4 is causing me some serious headaches if I run into the 4x4 PLL parity. I've tried dozens of various combinations and can't find an algorithm that repeatably solves it without disturbing the inner 2x2 cube.

Any ideas??