• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Toronto results

Jai

WCA
2007GAMB01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Harris won with a 13, but his first round average was 12.27, which would place him 3rd in the world for 3x3 average. He didn't get any sub-10s , though. :( I'm surprised he didn't , I had so many amazing solves because of easy X-crosses.
Oh, and Rowe Hessler got 1.17.xx for BLD.
I just got back from the competition, we have a snowstorm going on right now (~20cm of snow), it was murder trying to get back.

Harris Chan

WCA
2007CHAN07
YouTube
Visit Channel
I did get 12.27 on the first round :D
And non lucky 18.31 for OH, but Rowe got 16.xx PLL skipped -.-

Derrick did really well in the finals too, getting 13.80 average! I almost lost!! Lol.

It was pretty fun, a few "mystery events" (fastest scrambler, doing math calculations, finding words)

Last edited:

Lotsofsloths

WCA
2007SAHA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I did get 12.27 on the first round :D
And non lucky 18.31 for OH, but Rowe got 16.xx PLL skipped -.-

Derrick did really well in the finals too, getting 13.80 average! I almost lost!! Lol.

It was pretty fun, a few "mystery events" (fastest scrambler, doing math calculations, finding words)

Sweet, when the next comp.m your going to Harris?
You need to come to one in the US one time..

Harris Chan

WCA
2007CHAN07
YouTube
Visit Channel
There's going to be another comp in Canada, called "Canadian Classic", in April 19th. I heard that there are going to be less events in this one though, more "social activities" :D

E

Ethan Rosen

I heard that the candadian open will be on May 17th. Theres a chance of me going

oh ryosuke...thats really bad...i am sorry:(

by the way: what did Derrick do in multi...did he get the 7 cubes???

Greetings...Dennis;):)...