There's no rubik's products on thecubicle.us!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by ReubenAaron, Oct 12, 2016.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. ReubenAaron

ReubenAaron Member

Sep 10, 2016
    I was searching for the Rubik's brand clock on the cubicle and found out they didn't have it. the I was wandering what Rubik's products they had on the cubicle, so I searched by product and I found that Rubik's wasn't there! Furthermore I searched the word 'rubik' in the search bar and not a single product came up!

THIS IS AN ABOMINATION OF RUBIK HIMSELF! one of the best cubing stores on the marked does not sell Rubik's products!

2. Matt11111

Matt11111 Member

Jun 30, 2014
    Probably my room
    WCA:
    2014PINN02
    YouTube:
    Matt11111
    Well, The Cubicle wants to sell the best speedcubes. Rubik's sucks.

CornerCutter, Dom and IAmEpic2004 like this.
  3. RubCuber

RubCuber Member

Oct 13, 2016
    YouTube:
    www.youtube.com/rubiksmaster301/
    TheCubicle is meant for speedcubing, they did not say anything about Rubik's cubes. Since the Rubik's cube is not really a speedcube, it shouldn't really be on thecubicle.

Dom likes this.
  4. ReubenAaron

ReubenAaron Member

Sep 10, 2016
  5. Umm Roux?

Umm Roux? Member

Jul 30, 2016
    I know right, the lack of quality from the original speed cube itself is shameful!

pipkiksass likes this.
  6. RubCuber

RubCuber Member

Oct 13, 2016
    YouTube:
    www.youtube.com/rubiksmaster301/
    Also, it would be useless because the cubicle would barely make any money from rubik's products because rubik's has horribly quality puzzles

7. Umm Roux?

Umm Roux? Member

Jul 30, 2016
    It's appealing for the non- cubers as they are the supposedly original "rubik's" cube.

8. Dash Lambda

Dash Lambda Member

Jun 23, 2016
    Ambiguaville
    WCA:
    2016SCHU05
    Maybe Rubik's partnership (or what looks like a partnership) with Gan will make something worth stocking.

pipkiksass likes this.
  9. pipkiksass

pipkiksass Member

Jan 1, 2013
    YouTube:
    pipkiksass
    Also, horribly overpriced.
    I'm genuinely optimistic that this will be the case. Gans quality plus Rubik's money are ingredients for an excellent cube. Perhaps Gans will involve them in their magnetic venture (per Faz prototype) - imho the main reason for Rubik's trying to break in to SPEEDcube manufacture will be trying to get the WR broken with a Rubik's brand cube.

If you watch Faz New Year video he says he's going to be getting involved with the business side and direction at Gans this year... we wait with baited breath!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Dash Lambda

Dash Lambda Member

Jun 23, 2016
    Ambiguaville
    WCA:
    2016SCHU05
    If the magnetic Air is branded under the collaboration and they follow QiYi's lead, we might just see the most people's names in a speedcube name yet: Rubik's and Gans 356 Air Feliks

pipkiksass likes this.
  11. pipkiksass

pipkiksass Member

Jan 1, 2013
    YouTube:
    pipkiksass
    I'm not sure that they'd let Rubik's in on an existing product/project, but could well be wrong. I wouldn't, however, expect Rubik's to develop a NON magnetic cube - the last 2 WRs were both done on magnetic cubes. Regardless of whether this is pure coincidence, if (as I assume they do) they want the WR back (hence taking a massive shortcut by talking to the developer of the current WR single and average (I think) speedcube, rather than doing the work themselves), they'd be daft not to develop a magnetic cube.

In which case, you left out the M designation...

Rubik's and Gans 356 Air Feliks M!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dash Lambda likes this.
  12. If Gans makes a cube lighter than the air would it be called the Gans 356 helium?

13. Non cubers probably wouldn't go online and get one, they'd just go to walmart or something

14. GoldCubes29

GoldCubes29 Member

Jun 5, 2016
    Look Behind You
    WCA:
    2016COLA01
    When this gets released, it'll be kind of trippy when someone says that they've broken a NR/CR/WR with a Rubik's Brand.

IAmEpic2004 likes this.