• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

ThePuzzleStore.uk Top speed cubes and twisty puzzles, with fast shipping within Europe

martywolfman

Last edited:

Thecuberrr

WCA
2016LANT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Your store looks great, I will definitely consider buying from you in the future. I am glad to see a decent cube store in the uk for once. I hope your store really takes off

Lewis

WCA
2018PATT01
I'm also glad there's getting more and more cube stores in the UK, especially as yours here stocks a bunch of unusual puzzles I haven't seen on any other UK-based sites.
I ordered a 6x6x6 from here a few days ago, I imagine it's on it's way here as we speak, and as much as I'm trying to cut back on spending I know it's probably only a matter of time before I cave and buy an obscene amount of puzzles off here...

martywolfman

Thanks :) Yes, I wanted to offer some less usual puzzles along with the speedcubes, as a long term twisty puzzle fan myself :)

The 6x6 was indeed posted yesterday, along with everything else that was bought over the bank holiday weekend. It should be with you in the next day or so.

Many thanks for shopping with us :)

All obscenely valued orders are gratefully received :D

Last edited:

Kotra25

YouTube
Visit Channel
Do you send new puzzles if they don't come in a time frame or do I have to pay registred shipping. I am definitley gonna buy from here!

martywolfman

Well, as a online supplier it is our responsibility to ensure that the items you purchase get to you, so in the unlikely event than an item had clearly been lost in the post, we would send a replacement, or a refund.

I see no reason why that would happen though. Having shipped hundreds of puzzles all over the world, and never once having one that didn't reach its destination.

However, if it seemed that the area you live had regular difficulty with this for some reason, we would need to look at using registered and/or signed for shipping for future orders.

stoic

Premium Member
WCA
2013DEAR01
Store looks terrific, best of luck with it.
You should update the link in the OP, though; when I first looked at it a few days ago I didn't realise you have such a variety as it links to "speed cubes" and I didn't realise that wasn't the homepage.
It looks like you've gone to a lot of trouble to stock some really unusual stuff.

martywolfman

Hmm, you're probably right, I will do that - it made sense to me at the time I was typing it, to link directly to the speed cube section, given that this is the speedsolving forum. But obviously i don't want people to think that's all there is when I sell so much more :)

Kotra25

YouTube
Visit Channel
Well, as a online supplier it is our responsibility to ensure that the items you purchase get to you, so in the unlikely event than an item had clearly been lost in the post, we would send a replacement, or a refund.

I see no reason why that would happen though. Having shipped hundreds of puzzles all over the world, and never once having one that didn't reach its destination.

However, if it seemed that the area you live had regular difficulty with this for some reason, we would need to look at using registered and/or signed for shipping for future orders.
No my country dosen't have common problems with delivery but I wanted to make sure I don't lose lots of money on an order that never arrives.

martywolfman

The fisher cube currently in stock is the V1. I have v2 on order, they should be arriving towards the end of next week.

martywolfman

Yes. Lubricant, I have some samples I'm testing right now, it will be our own branded lube. Stickers, hopefully at some point, but it won't be in the immediate future unfortunatelyu

SimonV

YouTube
Visit Channel
I will definetly order from your site when i'm allowed to order. You're prices are way better than other UK-based cube stores and you have a wide variety of puzzles.
But i do have a few questions.
Do you ship to Belgium ?
How long would it take to arrive in Belgium.
Is it possible to lower shipping prices ?
Will you be stocking the Weipo ?

Last edited:

Kotra25

YouTube
Visit Channel
Yes lower shipping cost is something everyone wants :). But for me it is cheaper than in sweden and I don't want to order from hong kong (3-6 weeks delivery) so I dont have any choice. Keep up the good work martywolfman.

martywolfman

SimonV:

I ship anywhere in the world. Belgium, along with all other EU countries should take 3-5 working days, according to the Royal Mails website.

Shipping prices are charged at cost. The only way I could lower them is to add money to the price of the puzzles. I don't charge for the packaging at all, only the cost of actually posting it, and I can't do anything to change that cost unfortunately.

All I would say in the regard though, is it tends to be better value if you buy more than one cube - unless they are big and heavy, the shipping cost per cube comes down when you buy 2 or 3 puzzles.

The Weipo will be in stock this week, the shipment should be here by Wednesday hopefully.

Thanks Kotra :)