• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
This is actually not our fault, since we do not manufacture the vinyl.

This is an issue with all places that use the standard ORACAL vinyl, and is the only way to get that unique shade of blue in that grade of vinyl.

deadcat

This is actually not our fault, since we do not manufacture the vinyl.

This is an issue with all places that use the standard ORACAL vinyl, and is the only way to get that unique shade of blue in that grade of vinyl.
You are still responsible, as you knowingly choose to sell a defective product without even a warning.

I like thecubicle a lot - the (other) products, the responsiveness, the thorough information on the site. So this is especially surprising and disappointing for me.

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
We considered taking it down, but people still like this colour, and the white does not bother most people. When used like normal stickers and permitted to normal wear and tear, they perform normally.

If I recall correctly, we've only had one recent complaint about the colour, and we offered him compensation equivalent for each purchase of ocean blue.

Was that you? As per all complaints regarding stickers, we are willing to make things right.

deadcat

We considered taking it down, but people still like this colour, and the white does not bother most people. When used like normal stickers and permitted to normal wear and tear, they perform normally.

If I recall correctly, we've only had one recent complaint about the colour, and we offered him compensation equivalent for each purchase of ocean blue.

Was that you? As per all complaints regarding stickers, we are willing to make things right.
It was me, but as you can see here, others got burnt too.

I appreciate you wanting to make it right (and I'm waiting for your reply to the email thread), and seems to me that a big part of making it right is to prevent it from happening again - either by taking it down or by at least adding a warning.

deadcat

Of course not. I don't know why you're making a massive deal about it.

They could always put a note on their website about it.

Well you're a saint. For me the white both looks ugly, and as I use the cube the white residue is getting smudged around the stickers, bleh.
But agreed regarding the need for a note on the website.

Anyway they were kind enough to send me sky blue as a replacement.

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
Any indication when lubicle silk will be available again? The page says early - mid September, and it's mid September now. I'd like to place another order soon, and if it will be in in less than a month or so I'll wait.

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Any indication when lubicle silk will be available again? The page says early - mid September, and it's mid September now. I'd like to place another order soon, and if it will be in in less than a month or so I'll wait.

Hello One Wheel!

Unfortunately, we can't predict it.
We made the order before we even ran out of Lubicle Silk, but we've had to source the materials from various locations in Asia, and the shipment to us here in New York is taking longer than expected.

We apologize for the wait, and we really hope it gets to us soon!
Here at the office, it's our favourite lubricant, and we need more too!

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
Bummer. So it is definitely coming, just no telling when? Maybe I'll just wait. I've been wanting to get a nice 5x5. Maybe a better value than the Yuxin will come up. Or a $20 competitor to the Aofu; that would be nice. Or I might go ahead and get the Yuxin. Not tonight anyway. Decisiveness FTW!

Silverback

Does the stickerless thunderclap version two have the same colors as the stickerless qiyi square one? If so, will there be a premium version of it?

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Does the stickerless thunderclap version two have the same colors as the stickerless qiyi square one? If so, will there be a premium version of it?

Yes! It does have the same shades, but unfortunately, it's not on the list of cubes ready for Premium status.
We would advise the Valk, which should come out soon, once we recieve more.

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello speedsolving! Today is Wednesday, and that means that we have refreshed our weekly rotation of goods for our Weekly Special Sale!

Check out our weekly specials to find discounts on Gans Air and X-Man Galaxy Megaminx!
It also includes a discount on the Premium Gans Air!

Last edited:

Abo

For the Qiyi sq-1, what is the current situation with factory cores and stripping. iirc, they changed the stock stuff so it shouldn't happen anymore, can anyone confirm or let me know what's up, thanks!

Ksh13

WCA
2016HARA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Can you use several gift cards for one order? I won 4 giftcards with a total value of 22$ at a competition recently, and I would like to use them all on the same order.

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Does the primary aosu still come with primary coloured internal pieces as opposed to white?

Maybe this isn't the right place to ask, idk

I'll check on monday! I suspect they are white though.

For the Qiyi sq-1, what is the current situation with factory cores and stripping. iirc, they changed the stock stuff so it shouldn't happen anymore, can anyone confirm or let me know what's up, thanks!

Yep! The newer ones are more robust, but still strip occasionally.

Can you use several gift cards for one order? I won 4 giftcards with a total value of 22$ at a competition recently, and I would like to use them all on the same order.

Yep! Use the gift card combiner here:
https://thecubicle.us/gc_combine.php