The YouTube links are broken

Discussion in 'Help, support & suggestions' started by Torch, May 13, 2016.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. Some of the links to youtube channels under profiles (including my own) aren't working. All the links that start with "channel/" redirect to this. Could something be done about this?

2. IAmEpic2004

IAmEpic2004 Guest

Yeah, I noticed this too. I wondered if it was just me, but I guess not.

3. JustinTimeCuber

JustinTimeCuber Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Webster Groves, MO
    WCA:
    2013BARK01
    eww maybe just start from scratch and allow people to paste a raw link as their channel

4. hamfaceman

hamfaceman Member

Aug 9, 2015
    Melbourne, Australia
    WCA:
    2015MONC01
    Mine's working just fine. Looks like it only works for people with custom links.

5. pjk

pjk Administrator Staff Member

Mar 13, 2006
    Bangkok
    WCA:
    2007KELL02
    YouTube:
    pjkcards
    Problem should be fixed now, thanks for reporting this. If you have any further issues, please let me know.