The TRUTH about Jig-A-Loo

Discussion in 'Hardware Area' started by nutsbuttkicker, Jul 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daniel0731ex

daniel0731ex Member

Dec 10, 2008
    he probably would've found out by now....

and also:

first appearance of lubix on speedsolving.com?

2. Bapao

Bapao Premium Member

Dec 22, 2010
    Uranus...
    YouTube:
    bapao76
    But isn't that stuff a spray?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2011
  3. NEVER EVER use that stuff, it has petroleum distillates AND it is not designed to evaporate, so it will make your cube all stiff like before you work in the CRC! Instead, Use Jig-A-loo or CRC (they are basically the same thing) or 50k wt Diff oil (look at my avatar) (It can be any brand as long as it is 50000 wt differential oil; e.g. Ofna, Traxxas, Mugen, etc. I recommend the Diff oils made for RC cars)

4. timeless

timeless Member

Mar 2, 2011
    CANADA
    YouTube:
    pstimeless
    i took apart my cube to lube them seperately and let them air dry
    they evaporated in a couple hours

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.