• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Y2k1

WCA
2017AHME03
So I switched my v perm to the pseudo 2 gen one, and I was wondering if there is a way to do that for all plls? (Other than adding a ton of rotations to the standard alg)

L

lucarubik

looking for a fast alg that does this U' F D R' F' R U F D' F2 L F if anyone for some reason ahppens to have one, so i dont have to go trough cubexplorer's

mafergut

WCA
2018GUTI13
YouTube
Visit Channel

Choose the alg you like best, I use the third one
Checking all the different algs in the videos I came up with a question I have been pondering for some time but never really asked here. Do you know if there are people capable of identifying PLL parity before executing OLL parity so that they can use one OLL parity alg or other and completely avoid PLL parity later on?

guysensei1

WCA
2014WENW01
Checking all the different algs in the videos I came up with a question I have been pondering for some time but never really asked here. Do you know if there are people capable of identifying PLL parity before executing OLL parity so that they can use one OLL parity alg or other and completely avoid PLL parity later on?
I doubt it's worth it, and I don't know anyone who does that.

Brest

Staff member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm looking for an alg that flips the UF and BD edges. (because setupping with B2 or D' R2 sucks)
Here are some <M,U> algs with only M' and M2' moves

U' M' U M' U M' U2 M' U M' U M' U M2' U2
and mirror
U M' U' M' U' M' U2' M' U' M' U' M' U' M2' U2'

U' M' U M2' U M' U M' U M' U2 M' U M' U2
and mirror
U M' U' M2' U' M' U' M' U' M' U2' M' U' M' U2'

Nameless

WCA
2016BRIS01
(M' U)4 M U (M' U)3 M2
I use (M U (M' U)3)2.
U' M' U M' U M' U2 M' U M' U M' U M2' U2
I will race these three algs. Thank you !

Well, while I'm at it...

I'm looking for two <RU> algs that twist UBL and DFR.
For the moment I use :
• R U R U2 R' L' U' L U' L' U2 L R U R2 to turn DFR clockwise
• R2 U' R' L' U2 L U L' U L R U2 R' U' R' to turn DFR counter-clockwise
There should be more efficient algorithms for this.

Last edited by a moderator: