• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

weirdesky

How do I make my 2x2 lock up less?

I've got one I got from Meffert's. Which I'm assuming is ES

Last edited by a moderator:

Regisiew

what's better stickers or tiles and why? wheres the absolute best place to get them. thanks a bunch

YouTube
Visit Channel
@Regisiew: I really all comes down to personal preference between stickers or tiles. Some people don't like the feel of tiles, but I prefer them over stickers. Tiles do last longer than stickers though. I love the smooth tiles i got from cubesmith. :) (im sure if u do a search you will find any more info that you might want. I'm pretty sure there are a couple of threads on this.) As far as buying them: go to cubesmith.com they have the best stickers and the best tiles, so whichever you go with (if not both :p) get them from cubesmith. It is the best place to get either, bar none.

Last edited:

weirdesky

Would lubrication help it with the whole locking up thing? Or would it make it worse?

@luke: It's hard to make accurate turns because the cube both slips out of line when I'm holding it normally and each side has a different amount friction. Do you know a way fix either of those things?

rmendbball

YouTube
Visit Channel
I average 29-30 seconds, My current goal is 20. Can you tell me a breakdown of the solve for a 20 second solve? Cross= __ seconds F2L=__ seconds etc. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.