• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Sweaty hands while megaminxing.

TheMachanga

WCA
2010LECH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
This has happened to me a lot. Im wondering if it happens to you too. It's with the mf8 and mefferts. I usually wash my hands before every solve and try my hands with a towel, but sometimes it doesn't work. Is this common for cubing in general?

ero'2x

it happens to me while megaminxing i cant realy solve faster because my fingers slips the tiles, i also use mf8 ang mefferts.. so horrible..

Kickflip1993

WCA
2009GUGL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I just did a solve and I did notice some slight sweating. I figure the best way to fix this is minx outside while it is cold.

Wonderful idea -_-
speedcubing with cold hands is pretty ****ed up

i just wetsanded my minx with 800 grit sandpaper and all i can say is that the colour loses the brightness a tiny bit, but it is really hard to glide off the pieces