[Suggestion] Off-Topic New Posts Tab

Discussion in 'Help, support & suggestions' started by wir3sandfir3s, Oct 4, 2016.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. wir3sandfir3s

wir3sandfir3s Member

Mar 24, 2016
    Under the hanging piano.
    YouTube:
    Not A Cuber
    So everyone is doing threads now of these, so my turn I guess.
    (Exact copy and paste from the original thread)
    So ever since off-topic threads have been removed from the front page, they have been kinda dead. An idea could be giving them their own new posts tab to make them as easy accessible as normal feed so people can find and use them again. Just an idea!

Alright so I believe this will work because people probably don't use off topic threads as men because they aren't as accessible as the other categories, and therefore people don't use them unless they show up on alerts (such as myself). Please add this!

Also check out my YT Timer Coding Series in off topic, you can tell me what to add so even if you don't code, so check it out!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
    Matt11111 likes this.
  2. Great idea! Would like to see this implemented

wir3sandfir3s likes this.
  3. Matt11111

Matt11111 Member

Jun 30, 2014
    Probably my room
    WCA:
    2014PINN02
    YouTube:
    Matt11111
    I feel like the only reason I agree with this is because I'm kind of the reason the off-topic board exploded. Sooo many snakes. That's a fantastic idea. It's accessible without being intrusive and overwhelming to the other threads on the forum.

wir3sandfir3s likes this.
  4. wir3sandfir3s

wir3sandfir3s Member

Mar 24, 2016
    Under the hanging piano.
    YouTube:
    Not A Cuber
    Plis read the ad at the bottom...

5. Matt11111

Matt11111 Member

Jun 30, 2014
    Probably my room