• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Stackmat Timer Problem

N

nitrocan

I've had this problem for a while, and couldn't fix it. When I turn on the stackmat timer, I place my hands on it, the red light flashes, and just about when the green light is going to flash, everything on the screen goes crazy and it shuts itself down. I sometimes can make it start if I can let go of it just at the right time (Which just happens 1/100). Has anyone else encountered this problem before? Or should I just get a new one?

CAT13

WCA
2008MCCO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
stackmat timers do weird things when you need a new battery. One time, my battery was almost dead, so the timer started counting really fast. So when I really got ~30 seconds at the time, it would say that I got ~45 seconds.

PCwizCube

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I've had this problem for a while, and couldn't fix it. When I turn on the stackmat timer, I place my hands on it, the red light flashes, and just about when the green light is going to flash, everything on the screen goes crazy and it shuts itself down. I sometimes can make it start if I can let go of it just at the right time (Which just happens 1/100). Has anyone else encountered this problem before? Or should I just get a new one?
Please search the forums. The problem has already been brought up.
http://www.speedsolving.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4446&highlight=

And yes, it's the battery problem. Get a new battery.

a510592

So I just got my stackmat timer and I have a similar problem. When I put my hands on the timer, the red light comes on, then the green light just as it should, but when I let go to solve my cube the lights stay lit and the timer doesn't start counting. I turn off the power and turn it back on and it starts working again. This happens 50% of the time I use my timer. Any thoughts?