• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

St Louis Speedcubers - Are there any?

Jackie

My 12 year old daughter would like to join a cubing club. I have not been able to find any near St. Louis. She may be interested in competitions also. She can solve the 2x2 through 7x7 currently. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Jackie

WCA
2013BARK01
I'm in St. Louis, and we had a comp recently that was up near St. Charles (although I couldn't go :() and I heard from the organizer that he's interested in doing another one in the fall. There are also competitions in Kansas City pretty regularly. As for clubs, I don't think we have one but there has been some interest in starting one.

I'm always glad to hear about other cubers in the area, the more interest, the better.

Jackie

Thanks for the info! I will watch this site for info on future competitions in this area although I know she would like to meet other cubers her age. Any out there??

EntireTV

Thanks for the info! I will watch this site for info on future competitions in this area although I know she would like to meet other cubers her age. Any out there??
Yes definitely! The YouTube cubing community is one of strongest out there (if you are fine with her on the site). Also competitions near you can be found on worldcubeassociation.org if you don't want to miss one.