• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 30,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

SpeedCubeShop - Professional Puzzle Shop - Based in California

WCA
2015MANN01
how durable is the mgc? How does it feel after a ton of solves?
It doesn't pop, nor does it corner twist. Not a single magnet has fallen out or gotten loose, and the stickers are holding up well. I've only dropped it on a hard surface once and I didn't see any scratches or marks.
The feeling is very nice, it's hard to describe but it feels sorta like an old cube but new as well, I'm not sure. I like it a lot though!

WCA
2016STEE01
Hey @camcuber, Do you guys have replacement parts for SCS Cosmic Volt M? For some reason my Blue/Yellow Edge piece broke on the part that hooks on the inside under the white dome piece.

I am planning on ordering something anyway, so if you do have a replacement part for it, then I do not mind ordering in together.
I know that you have the replacement form for pieces, but since this is a Cosmic M cube I do not know if that matters or not, so I thought I would check first.

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Edit: Do you also know by chance when you will be getting in the X-Man Galaxy Megaminx V2 (Sculpted) M? Thanks

Edit 2: If you do not have a replacement part for the above mentioned piece, then I honestly do not mind using a piece from a regular Volt without any magnets (which might be the case anyway, but just FYI. Thanks again

Last edited:
YouTube
channel/UC5mwwcwp7D_48f6oMd68uZg
Hey @camcuber, Do you guys have replacement parts for SCS Cosmic Volt M? For some reason my Blue/Yellow Edge piece broke on the part that hooks on the inside under the white dome piece.

I am planning on ordering something anyway, so if you do have a replacement part for it, then I do not mind ordering in together.
I know that you have the replacement form for pieces, but since this is a Cosmic M cube I do not know if that matters or not, so I thought I would check first.

Also my core is stripped, do you have the part?

WCA
2008BROW01
YouTube
camcuber
Thread starter #705
When are you guys getting the HuangLong 3x3?
My apologies for the delayed responese! I did not receive notification that there were new responses here. The HuangLong 3x3 is now available and is also offered in a Cosmic or Supernova version!

https://speedcubeshop.com/search?type=product&q=huanglong+3x3

Edit: Do you also know by chance when you will be getting in the X-Man Galaxy Megaminx V2 (Sculpted) M? Thanks

Edit 2: If you do not have a replacement part for the above mentioned piece, then I honestly do not mind using a piece from a regular Volt without any magnets (which might be the case anyway, but just FYI. Thanks again
We do have replacement parts for this puzzle! If you contact our support we can get this taken care of for you!

Support

The Galaxy V2 Sculpted M is now in stock and is also offered in a Cosmic and Supernova version: https://speedcubeshop.com/search?type=product&q=galaxy+v2+m

Also my core is stripped, do you have the part?
Yes, you can contact our Support and we would be more than happy to help you!

WCA
2016STEE01
We do have replacement parts for this puzzle! If you contact our support we can get this taken care of for you!

Support

The Galaxy V2 Sculpted M is now in stock and is also offered in a Cosmic and Supernova version: https://speedcubeshop.com/search?type=product&q=galaxy+v2+m
Thank you very much @camcuber for the response and no worries at all about the delay. Looks like you already sold out of the Galaxy v2 M sculpted (that was fast):), so I will hopefully get one next time when you get them back in stock, but thank you for letting me know and have a great rest of your week.

WCA
2008BROW01
YouTube
camcuber
Thread starter #707
Thank you very much @camcuber for the response and no worries at all about the delay. Looks like you already sold out of the Galaxy v2 M sculpted (that was fast):), so I will hopefully get one next time when you get them back in stock, but thank you for letting me know and have a great rest of your week.
We are getting more in stock in just a few days and can take a preorder if you would like :)

WCA
2016STEE01
We are getting more in stock in just a few days and can take a preorder if you would like :)
Thank you very much for letting me know. I just filled out the "Part replacement" form, a little bit ago for the Volt M edge piece and I also included one of the cubes that I was going to order with that part. And once you get the Galaxy M in I will order that at that time. Thanks again.

WCA
2015MANN01
Just ordered the GAN354 M and the GTS3 :D hopefully sometime I can re-earn my bronze Team SCS rank, I could've gotten $22 off my order instead of just $11 with the Nats code :p

WCA
2016STEE01
For any SCS shopers or those that are interested, SCS is having there Labor Day weekend sale right now, in which you can save 15% off there whole website, so check them out. And the slae ends Monday at 11:59pm PST.