• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Solution Analyzer

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
Hey there!

Some of you may have heard of my Reconstructions app, I extracted the core logic into an NPM package: solution-analyzer. It offers a minimalistic API for turning solution moves into a reconstruction tree.

Hopefully that proves useful for someone :)
How does it work? I entered in a scramble, and a solution, and the "done" button remained greyed out.

jonek

How does it work? I entered in a scramble, and a solution, and the "done" button remained greyed out.
Well, most likely there's something wrong with the solution. The image is a preview of the cube after applying the scramble and the solution, so if everything is alright, you should see a solved cube.

Reactions: pjk

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
Well, most likely there's something wrong with the solution. The image is a preview of the cube after applying the scramble and the solution, so if everything is alright, you should see a solved cube.
Looks great - nice easy way to share reconstructions. This site, http://www.cubesolv.es/, has a nice database of reconstructions. I was going to propose to have a database of reconstructions, but perhaps allowing users to share their reconstructions to cubesolv.es would be a nice feature.

jonek

Looks great - nice easy way to share reconstructions. This site, http://www.cubesolv.es/, has a nice database of reconstructions. I was going to propose to have a database of reconstructions, but perhaps allowing users to share their reconstructions to cubesolv.es would be a nice feature.
I know about this website, but as far as I know it doesn't offer any kind of API for publishing reconstructions.