• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[SOLD] Selling at MCC Alpha

WCA
2016BOUC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
IMG_0860.JPG_zpsxrnfjxau.jpeg

I will be selling these cubes at MCC Alpha in Ann Arbor next weekend. I will take holds for each of these to be paid at the competition. Please let me know ASAP if you cannot pay for one so I can open it up at the comp. (Please refrain from asking about them if I am working/judging/scrambling/etc.) All of these puzzles are ones that I have purchased and would not sell cubes that were donated.

Any that say they have new stickers like the Gan, Valk, GTS, and Thunderclap are with florescent orange/green/yellow and light red/blue.

Magnets used in Gan and Valks are N35 4x2 and the GTSs are doubled up.

ALL SOLD. Thank you

Last edited:

Sunny Ho

May you save numbers 13 14 15 for me, thankyou
IMG_0860.JPG_zpsxrnfjxau.jpeg

I will be selling these cubes at MCC Alpha in Ann Arbor next weekend. I will take holds for each of these to be paid at the competition. Please let me know ASAP if you cannot pay for one so I can open it up at the comp. (Please refrain from asking about them if I am working/judging/scrambling/etc.) All of these puzzles are ones that I have purchased and would not sell cubes that were donated.

Any that say they have new stickers like the Gan, Valk, GTS, and Thunderclap are with florescent orange/green/yellow and light red/blue.

Magnets used in Gan and Valks are N35 4x2 and the GTSs are doubled up.

1. $30
2. $35
3. $30 [held for J.F.]
4. $25 [held for Jzo]
5. $25 [held for E.B.]
6. $25
7. $25
8. $25
9. $20
10. $20 [Held for S.R.]
11. $10
12. $10