• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[AsR] Shivam Bansal MBLD 43/46 in 58:52! (WR2)

WCA
2011BANS02
YouTube
Visit Channel

My second Asian Record! :D

Very very happy with this attempt, 40 points in competition is amazing for me! Just 1 cube off World Record! :p this is overall my 4th best attempt ever

Most cubes ever solved in competition by anyone! and fastest official attempt at 46 too :)

Getting this in my first official MBLD in 2018 is a great feeling :)
An official attempt this close to the WR is amazing, and I will continue to strive for it and beyond :D

My second Asian Record! :D

Very very happy with this attempt, 40 points in competition is amazing for me! Just 1 cube off World Record! :p this is overall my 4th best attempt ever

Most cubes ever solved in competition by anyone! and fastest official attempt at 46 too :)

Getting this in my first official MBLD in 2018 is a great feeling :)
An official attempt this close to the WR is amazing, and I will continue to strive for it and beyond :D
Now you need to edit your signature. It still says "World Champion and Asian Record Holder for 3x3 Multiblind 38/40 cubes in 59:11"