• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling many cubes for very cheap.

Themagicman03

Hi everyone. I've taken about a three-year hiatus from cubing as I've been very busy with school. I recently tried to get back into cubing, and it just doesn't interest me anymore. I'd like to sell a big chunk of my cube collection to help me pay for my college tuition. Prices are very cheap and reasonable, and hopefully everyone can find something useful.
Mozhi Watch Tower $3
Dayan Zhanchi 55mm $5
Shengshou Aurora $4
Shengshou Mirror cube $4
Rainbow Mirror Cube $4
Mefferts Gear barrel $25
2x2x3 cube $3
Shengshou Pyraminx $5
Shengshou Megaminx’s $9
Rubiks Clock $5.50
Yuxin Stickerless 2x2 $2
Dayan 2x2 $7.50
Lanlan rex cube $6.50
Ghost Cube $13
Helicopter cube $5
All cubes are very well lubricated and in great condition. If you're buying in bulk, I can give you a small discount on each cube. I don't ship outside of U.S, and I accept Paypal for payment. I will ship for free if buying more than $30 worth of cubes. I'll also throw in free stuff if buying multiple cubes. I'm shipping out of New York.

Attachments

• IMG_3185 (2).JPG
    IMG_3185 (2).JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 76